Booked one wat ticket to India for this Jan

Aamphat

On 7/29/2022 at 6:12 PM, bhaigan said:

damn 

intha chesi no GC

GC vasthey em cheskovali? danini maintain cheyyadnaiki atu itu devuladali. aa talakaya noppi vadhu anukuney kadha back pothundi. nakunna danotho i can lead a decent life back in india. inko 10 years unte inko 5-6c perugutundi emo na net worth but at the same time I will lose my active years. This is the time I can travel with some energy and do things that I always wanted to do like going on bike rides across india and many other fun things

40 minutes ago, Aamphat said:

GC vasthey em cheskovali? danini maintain cheyyadnaiki atu itu devuladali. aa talakaya noppi vadhu anukuney kadha back pothundi. nakunna danotho i can lead a decent life back in india. inko 10 years unte inko 5-6c perugutundi emo na net worth but at the same time I will lose my active years. This is the time I can travel with some energy and do things that I always wanted to do like going on bike rides across india and many other fun things

mee kids age enti?

What is correct or wrong? Evadi ishtam vaadidhi. You will see the worst part of India when you have to deal with bureaucracy or hospitals. A country will never develop without a strong judicial system. Though I love India, I can never go back permanently. Only visit every year.

54 minutes ago, Manishican said:

What is correct or wrong? Evadi ishtam vaadidhi. You will see the worst part of India when you have to deal with bureaucracy or hospitals. A country will never develop without a strong judicial system. Though I love India, I can never go back permanently. Only visit every year.

totally agree with you, courts are the biggest failure in india even more than policians

Welcome brother

I did this in 2020 and I haven't looked back since then.. In a way covid helped too.. If you have planned the financials well, then byebye to the slave life in US..

1 hour ago, Manishican said:

I hope I don't have to deal with judicial system in India. Coming to hospitals, monna feb lo vellinappudu my kid got sick and we took him to Rainbow childrens hospital in HYD and the service is good . I wish to stay in USA forever but in order to do that I have to keep on working which I don't want to. I am not a big fan of India but only going to enjoy life with the money I earned. I don't want to build a nest for my grand kids who don't give a fuck about us.

3 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Welcome brother

I did this in 2020 and I haven't looked back since then.. In a way covid helped too.. If you have planned the financials well, then byebye to the slave life in US..

I am with you. 10 C is good enough ye kadha??

1 minute ago, Aamphat said:

I am with you. 10 C is good enough ye kadha??

It is a decent amount but most important things I feel are a fully paid off home and fixed monthly income. Once you have them rest of the the properties are for back up mostly.. Monthly income enta ekkuva unte anta luxuriously you can live.. 2L minimum but if you can go up to 5L you will have a real luxurious life.. 1

It is a decent amount but most important things I feel are a fully paid off home and fixed monthly income. Once you have them rest of the the properties are for back up mostly.. Monthly income enta ekkuva unte anta luxuriously you can live.. 2L minimum but if you can go up to 5L you will have a real luxurious life.. 1

That I have bro. I am getting passive income of 2.1 lacs. %L ante malli India vachi job cheyyali.

Just now, Aamphat said:

That I have bro. I am getting passive income of 2.1 lacs. %L ante malli India vachi job cheyyali.

2 L is decent..I get around 2.5L currently and luckily I have a fully paid off villa in Hyderabad that I got through my parents.. I am working on buying more rental properties in US and I want to at least make it 4L before I completely call it quits.. I am not interested in marriage or kids so my expenses are minimal.. I have around 150k that I earned through profits in stocks during the pandemic that I have budgeted out for travel and I plan on fully exhausting that money by traveling to different countries in all 7 continents before I turn 40..

• Upvote 2

2 L is decent..I get around 2.5L currently and luckily I have a fully paid off villa in Hyderabad that I got through my parents.. I am working on buying more rental properties in US and I want to at least make it 4L before I completely call it quits.. I am not interested in marriage or kids so my expenses are minimal.. I have around 150k that I earned through profits in stocks during the pandemic that I have budgeted out for travel and I plan on fully exhausting that money by traveling to different countries in all 7 continents before I turn 40..

I thought you said you already moved to India. How are you buying rental properties in US then?

2 minutes ago, Aamphat said:

I thought you said you already moved to India. How are you buying rental properties in US then?

Why can’t you. You don’t need to be a resident of US to buy properties in USA. I have H1 till 2023 after that I will get visitor visa to travel to US if needed

Just now, JambaKrantu said:

Why can’t you. You don’t need to be a resident of US to buy properties in USA. I have H1 till 2023 after that I will get visitor visa to travel to US if needed

Bu how are you planning to buy? you are not earning is US? how will you get loan? Also, in this high interest peak market , you think it's a good idea to buy? If you don't have plans to have a family, I think you can enjoy your life with what you have. just my thought