Booked one wat ticket to India for this Jan

Aamphat

2 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Why can’t you. You don’t need to be a resident of US to buy properties in USA. I have H1 till 2023 after that I will get visitor visa to travel to US if needed

if you left US, how do you have H1 until 2023 bro?? Your I797 will not be active anymore kada!!

1 minute ago, MRI said:

if you left US, how do you have H1 until 2023 bro?? Your I797 will not be active anymore kada!!

No it’s active. Employer kept it active. I al doing 2 remote jobs at the moment

2 minutes ago, Aamphat said:

Bu how are you planning to buy? you are not earning is US? how will you get loan? Also, in this high interest peak market , you think it's a good idea to buy? If you don't have plans to have a family, I think you can enjoy your life with what you have. just my thought

I am doing 2 remote jobs.. i will save money and pay with full cash when the market corrects no loan.. all the money I made in the last 2 years through remote jobs I am saving for this only

Good.Enjoy life.Wht u have is quite enough.We normal people dont have to deal with politicians and Judisical system.Congratulations from comming out of bonded life with jobs.

35 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

2 L is decent..I get around 2.5L currently and luckily I have a fully paid off villa in Hyderabad that I got through my parents.. I am working on buying more rental properties in US and I want to at least make it 4L before I completely call it quits.. I am not interested in marriage or kids so my expenses are minimal.. I have around 150k that I earned through profits in stocks during the pandemic that I have budgeted out for travel and I plan on fully exhausting that money by traveling to different countries in all 7 continents before I turn 40..

Super broz

1 hour ago, Aamphat said:

I hope I don't have to deal with judicial system in India. Coming to hospitals, monna feb lo vellinappudu my kid got sick and we took him to Rainbow childrens hospital in HYD and the service is good . I wish to stay in USA forever but in order to do that I have to keep on working which I don't want to. I am not a big fan of India but only going to enjoy life with the money I earned. I don't want to build a nest for my grand kids who don't give a fuck about us.

I lost one of my parents to a hospital in India. I am in Canada. The hospital service here in Canada is outstanding. We get a guaranteed pension of minimum 2500 per month for a couple from 65 even if you have not worked a single day as long as you have stayed 30 years in Canada. Also health is free. I get 6 figure dividend income per year in Canada on which I will pay 5 to 10% tax if I was not working. I do still work as I have excellent work life balance. Try to immigrate to Canada or any country with free health and you can retire early.  Evari ishtam vaaridhi. 

9 minutes ago, sreeeeeeee said:

Unfortunately many native Canadians are also moving out of canada to south america because of cost of living.

I don't know anyone who is leaving Canada. All of them are trying to stay here but do not have sufficient points to immigrate.

10 minutes ago, sreeeeeeee said:

Even super rich

I don't know anyone super rich so can not comment on this. Tax are high if you earn more. Also no separate treatment like in India for super rich

Thats abt Canadians, Indians will be desperate to move any country to slave themself.i see many well off people from india migrate too because of social pressure.People who have 10C can enjoy great life in india.Being free and doing what ever u like to do in a day is most luxurious thing in life.Most people are leasing their life for money even though they have sufficient wealth unfortunately.

The point here is people should come out of rat race, if u are decently wealthy you dont have to chase life.Be it in india or any other country have a great life,enjoy u life instead of working multiple jobs and keep on ammasing wealth for someone else.

3 minutes ago, sreeeeeeee said:

Thats abt Canadians, Indians will be desperate to move any country to slave themself.i see many well off people from india migrate too because of social pressure.People who have 10C can enjoy great life in india.Being free and doing what ever u like to do in a day is most luxurious thing in life.Most people are leasing their life for money even though they have sufficient wealth unfortunately.

Few years back, I heard from one of my roommate from Delhi saying that his friend who had a 10c property in Delhi alone could not get clean water and air is trying to move to Canada. Like I said evari ishtam vaaridhi. After one of my parents death, no more relocating to India permanently 

• Upvote 1

Again the point i am making is its not india or canada, any country you live, dont have to chase life,relax and enjoy life.Clean air and Clean water cant guarantee you a life.no one know when one die.Delhi is definitely a peculiar case as the polliution levels are very high during winters.People are unsatisifed in life and moving around the world in search of a better place.Canadians and US are looking towards South America which does not have clean water and air to save taxes and to have a laid of life.Indian lower middle class moving to US,Cananda and Aus for jobs and to survive.The rich indians shuttling between Singapore and Dubai to save taxes in running business.people from UK are migrating to AUS because of cost of living.

8 minutes ago, sreeeeeeee said:

Again the point i am making is its not india or canada, any country you live, dont have to chase life,relax and enjoy life.Clean air and Clean water cant guarantee you a life.no one know when one die.Delhi is definitely a peculiar case as the polliution levels are very high during winters.People are unsatisifed in life and moving around the world in search of a better place.Canadians and US are looking towards South America which does not have clean water and air to save taxes and to have a laid of life.Indian lower middle class moving to US,Cananda and Aus for jobs and to survive.The rich indians shuttling between Singapore and Dubai to save taxes in running business.people from UK are migrating to AUS because of cost of living.

money is the biggest factor but for discussion sake paisal pakkaku pedithe --- India nundi oka 15-20 years bayata desham la vunnka - kastam ra bhai India la ...i think this is applicable for most NRIs, andhuke ee R2I discussion forum lekapothe muskoni potharu andaru..

my hope is - US to India flight journey thaggithe future lo - frequent shuttling chesthu - best of both worlds chusukuntene work out avudhi.... Global citizens going forward.