Booked one wat ticket to India for this Jan

Aamphat

7 minutes ago, sreeeeeeee said:

Again the point i am making is its not india or canada, any country you live, dont have to chase life,relax and enjoy life.Clean air and Clean water cant guarantee you a life.no one know when one die.Delhi is definitely a peculiar case as the polliution levels are very high during winters.People are unsatisifed in life and moving around the world in search of a better place.Canadians and US are looking towards South America which does not have clean water and air to save taxes and to have a laid of life.Indian lower middle class moving to US,Cananda and Aus for jobs and to survive.The rich indians shuttling between Singapore and Dubai to save taxes in running business.people from UK are migrating to AUS because of cost of living.

Agree partially but how many people will go and live in any dangerous country (not India)  even if you have money and have a better choice. It depends on the individual. For some they even perceive pollution is dangerous. We can not generalize. I have seen people who like stress. Evadi pichi Vaadiki anandam.

4 minutes ago, nosugarplease said:

money is the biggest factor but for discussion sake paisal pakkaku pedithe --- India nundi oka 15-20 years bayata desham la vunnka - kastam ra bhai India la ...i think this is applicable for most NRIs, andhuke ee R2I discussion forum lekapothe muskoni potharu andaru..

my hope is - US to India flight journey thaggithe future lo - frequent shuttling chesthu - best of both worlds chusukuntene work out avudhi.... Global citizens going forward.

I wish the flight journey to India was 10 to 11 hours like London 

• Upvote 1

Truly speaking its not US or canada which is clean and poluttion free.It is Switzerland,Finland which has the clean water and pollution free environment.Just for information.

Good luck buddy.
just in case if 10c doenst seem to be sufficient after gng to india, ur backup plans ? any ancestral property ? 
return back after ur dates are current ? 

• 1 year later...
On 7/26/2022 at 11:18 AM, Aamphat said:

Us vachi 14 yrs ayyindi. net worth 10c and passive income from that is around 2.2 lacs.  ika chalu ani decide ayya. India velli hayiga life enjoy cheyyadame next unna plan. Hope I won't regret my decision. REgret aina chesedi emi ledhule. ee tokkalo mechanical life antene chiraku den***di.

Edit: chaana mandiki curiosity untadi ekkadekkada  em em unnai ani valla kosam list vesthunna.  nenu eppatidaka india ki pampindi ee 12 years of job life lo around 3.5c - 4c. and every month minimum 1.5 -2 lacs pampevadini ala disciplined ga save chestu invest cheyyadam valla I am able to achieve my target. 

cash (bonds,Fd's,NCD's) - 2.7 c

residential real estate (4 apartments, 1 individual house) - 5-5.5 c

plots- 1 acre in ap, 1 acre in telangana, 1 plot in telangana - 1.75-2c

Also one good thing. since I finished 10 years of job life here I am eligible for ssn money at 62. rightnow amount it's showing is 2340 at 62, 2900 at 65 and 3500 at 70 . I am planning for taking from 62 if I live that long. 

Fake lawnjodaka