Maximum enni rounds vesaru in 24hrs?

Raazu

51 minutes ago, Washed_pearl said:

2012 priority date ki eb3 lo 485 apply sesav nuvvu youth  Ani septunnava db ki..

Tella gunta ni esudu nuvvu youth Ani seppukunudu eppudu sollu 10gatamena ne bathuku musali thata  teaser telugu GIF

aa post link share karo

6 hours ago, akkum_bakkum said:

Tuesday kaduga ivvala...tell some truth noo...

I’m serious bro…samayam sandharbam create chesukunna..it was not just about sex that day but we both were missing our personal time since she became pregnant and also there were other personal issues that stresses us a lot…age is also a big factor you know

31 minutes ago, Shameless said:

I’m serious bro…samayam sandharbam create chesukunna..it was not just about sex that day but we both were missing our personal time since she became pregnant and also there were other personal issues that stresses us a lot…age is also a big factor you know

Inkaa chaalu musaloda aapu

• Haha 1

On 7/29/2022 at 7:33 AM, Shameless said:

Spread across around 30 hours and also I planned for that day and it’s big story…the max I went on normal days was 5…

Mogga puvvulo pettu chevilo kaadu 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, huma said:

Mogga puvvulo pettu chevilo kaadu 

Irritating Brahmanandam Expression GIF - Irritating Brahmanandam Expression Movies GIFs..vaaaarini...it is possible seriously with right timing and right venue without any disturbance with right planning...this happened when I was in my late 20s though...

On 7/28/2022 at 7:51 PM, Shameless said:

at home 5 was the max...and 11 times when we went on a special date after our son was born...Subramanyam For Sale Brahmi GIF - Subramanyam For Sale Brahmi Shy GIFs

F***k  pekata adeyatamu antay edey

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Shameless said:

Irritating Brahmanandam Expression GIF - Irritating Brahmanandam Expression Movies GIFs..vaaaarini...it is possible seriously with right timing and right venue without any disturbance with right planning...this happened when I was in my late 20s though...

PMP in chex management chesava?

• 4 weeks later...