Remember my name, it will became a sensation in india- says vijay devarakonda in mumbai

DesiPokiri

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

rajamouli didn't push any boundary in filmmaking. He just went out and found 80s mass masala movie lovers in the north of India.

and he now has gorreys who retweet Russo brothers appreciation of him as high praise, as if it came from fcuking Martin Scorsese.

how is this 'athi' bearable compared to what devarakonda is doing?

Good night uncle, morning work undhi tata

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

don't call it 'cheap' uncle. Its the exuberance of youth. some people grow out of it. some people don't.

see I fcuking hate Rajamouli movies, but not the person. I don't care for his humble act or whatever. What I care is that his movies are cringe sh1t that are made to cater to oldie mass movie lovers of the 80s.

so lets talk about devarakonda movies. why even watch the promos when we are not gonna watch that movie?

Lol.. some deep rooted insecurities that what if he is going to dethrone his fav star or the few folks of his caste might lose grip on the industry 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Rashmika tho Pelli anta … daniki 1000 crores unayi adgi chalu veediki 

Roja has even more money and she is an MLA too but she was still a Jabardasth anchor no.. fame talakekkaka they will try to appear in media whichever way they can..

• Haha 1

Just now, hyperbole said:

Lol.. some deep rooted insecurities that what if he is going to dethrone his fav star or the few folks of his caste might lose grip on the industry 

TG star ani licking him aa uncle showing your insecurities :giggle: 

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

TG star ani licking him aa uncle showing your insecurities :giggle: 

Yeah I was the one posting relentlessly and window crying, lol..can we go back and count the posts on VD that we made in the last month?  

Yeah I was the one posting relentlessly and window crying, can we go back and count the posts on VD that you made in the last month?  

Yes let’s count uncle, I don’t like his athi andhuke crying? Why are you supporting him if not for regional gajji? Then what’s the difference between caste gajji and regional gajji you have? Grow up uncle , you are in usa

Lol you are thinking too much about him, dethrone anta scene ledu adiki.. I was a fan of him after Arjun Reddy, infact I had his photo for my DP for 3 years.. since then his on screen and off screen athi has really turned me off to the point that I can’t stand him for more than a few minutes anywhere.. if you think youth likes his athi his last 2 movies barely even crossed 10 cr gross collections in telugu states.. first you build a loyal base in your home state and then you try pan India. Jr NTR and Ram Charan utter flop movies collect more than 50 cr in the first weekend..

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, JambaKrantu said:

The buyers of this movie are in for a big shock. I can guarantee you that..

Mike Tyson meedha hopes unnai naku I am his biggest fan, btw mike is not my caste bro @hyperbole like vijay is from your region :giggle:

4 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Lol you are thinking too much about him, dethrone anta scene ledu adiki.. I was a fan of him after Arjun Reddy, infact I had his photo for my DP for 3 years.. since then his on screen and off screen athi has really turned me off to the point that I can’t stand him for more than a few minutes anywhere.. if you think youth likes his athi his last 2 movies barely even crossed 10 cr gross collections in telugu states.. first you build a loyal base in your home state and then you try pan India. Jr NTR and Ram Charan utter flop movies collect more than 50 cr in the first weekend..

Yup agreed but vadu movies ki full attention thesthadu before release ah credit should be given to him 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JambaKrantu said:

are you a PR in the movie industry? you are just mouthing off nonsense about how one builds their career, when you are not even in that line.

just watch his movies, and comment on them.

what if liger becomes successful? will you circle back into becoming his fan, or accept that you are no longer young and cool, and go on with your mongering trips across India?

Just now, argadorn said:

Yup agreed but vadu movies ki full attention thesthadu before release ah credit should be given to him 

yes. his dedication to that is amazing.

rashmika I just saw her promoting geetha ramam or something. where she's not even heroine.

these people live for attention and bustle of the movie industry. true movie stars type.

most people don't realise that the market has changed. no one can afford to sit back and 'let movie do the talking' like maniratnam is still doing.

8 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

The buyers of this movie are in for a big shock. I can guarantee you that..

why is everyone pretending like they give a fcuk about the movie 'ecosystem'?

its a circus show, the movie industry. all this second guessing is pointless.

just enjoy the show. Unless you are a distributor.