Back out

krrish

3 hours ago, krrish said:

I have the lender covering full closing costs…so, I will refinance when I think rates are low enough that will compensate the refinancing costs…

Covering closing costs is not a blanket offer, it changes every day

some make fool of borrowers by simply adding to the loan, final result zero closing costs is a misnomer 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, golmaalgovindam said:

Nice deal …Lender details PM chesthava if you re OK to share ?

ThirdFederal bro…they lock the rate for 60 days standard but u can be extended locking for year if you pay 1% commitment fee which will be refunded at the time of closing…their may not be the best at the moment but remember they lock the rate for 1 yr…great thing with ThirdFederal is that for ARM products, u can relock ur rate at any time in your loan period for 5 years…let’s u have 5/1 ARM, u have a locked rate for first 5 yrs, at the end of 5th year, if u think they are offering a good rate, u can lock that rate for another 5 years just by paying $295 (which may be less most of the times), u can do this any number of times as long as u think relocking the rate benefits u

3 hours ago, Complex said:

@krrishlender details?

ThirdFederal bro…they lock the rate for 60 days standard but u can be extended locking for year if you pay 1% commitment fee which will be refunded at the time of closing…their may not be the best at the moment but remember they lock the rate for 1 yr…great thing with ThirdFederal is that for ARM products, u can relock ur rate at any time in your loan period for 5 years…let’s u have 5/1 ARM, u have a locked rate for first 5 yrs, at the end of 5th year, if u think they are offering a good rate, u can lock that rate for another 5 years just by paying $295 (which may be less most of the times), u can do this any number of times as long as u think relocking the rate benefits u

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, pakeer_saab said:

Covering closing costs is not a blanket offer, it changes every day

some make fool of borrowers by simply adding to the loan, final result zero closing costs is a misnomer 

Zero kadu bro, I just need to pay part of the transfer taxes which is close to $2500…I am okay because they are offering a great deal, yet covering the closing costs…my chutiya builder is not giving anything to cover