Back out

krrish

8 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Which city and state bro. Give more info. 40k ante I suggest you go ahead with the deal after renegotiating the price. But tell me the area first. 

Phoenix bro

10 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Is it your primary home? Can you afford the monthly payment? 

How much "more" you think you are paying ? 

in the large scheme of things, if you can take ARM loan for, say 5 years you are good.

Primary home…

but the problem is if the price decreases, u would normally think u could get a better home at the price that is already committed…this psychological thing is not easy to handle

9 minutes ago, krrish said:

Phoenix bro

It’s a decent market. New home and pheonix area anteee you will be fine on long run.

Temporary ga down ayina light theesuko. If this is your primary home. Just enjoy.

But dealers gadiki mathram dhamikiii iyyi until last moment and renegotiate. Manchoduuu ayitheee thaggisthaduuu. Kanthri gadu ayithe adhi kuda work out avvakapovvachhu. 

inko option if any bakra is desperate and ready aaadiki neee deal set chesi Nuvvu side ayipoooo but not sure if you find anyone like that. 

If I were you, I wouldn’t back off especially if it’s my primary home and won’t risk losing 40k. This is my suggestion. And it is only coz I don’t want you to lose out on 40k.  ATB. 

• Upvote 1

Incase Nuvu sign up chesindi marii high time lo kadhu .. this price is fine with 20-30k difference ante go for it, considering ur job will be fine even if there is going to be recession.. 1-pay check tho can manage mortgage and household anukunte 

3 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Incase Nuvu sign up chesindi marii high time lo kadhu .. this price is fine with 20-30k difference ante go for it, considering ur job will be fine even if there is going to be recession.. 1-pay check tho can manage mortgage and household anukunte 

Also recession lo kuda new homes depreciation thakkuveee untadhiii compared to older homes. 

If that makes TS feel any better 

16 minutes ago, krrish said:

Primary home…

but the problem is if the price decreases, u would normally think u could get a better home at the price that is already committed…this psychological thing is not easy to handle

Trust me, in the large scheme of things even 50K difference won't matter after 10 years. If you like the home,  if you can afford the payment with 5/1 ARM loan, you have 12 months of emergency funds, go ahead. 

• Upvote 1

Don’t take ARM loans unless you plan to sell the home in 5 years.. They become prohibitively expensive after 5 years.. you can refinance and when you do it, you will start paying the interest again on the loan amount.. 

Also, don’t take advice from people who never owned a home.. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, krrish said:

Music start ayindi…house prices are dropping…new home closing date coming soon…please help me how I can back out from the builder…paid nearly 40k price earnest deposit…DB pedhalu, help seyyundri urgent ga… 

40k lot of money.. lot of people paid 1k to 10k for then its preferable to backout n wait

1 hour ago, Thokkalee said:

Don’t take ARM loans unless you plan to sell the home in 5 years.. They become prohibitively expensive after 5 years.. you can refinance and when you do it, you will start paying the interest again on the loan amount.. 

Also, don’t take advice from people who never owned a home.. 

yes. But with high interest rates, people prefer ARMs and worry abt other things later

1 hour ago, hydusguy said:

40k lot of money.. lot of people paid 1k to 10k for then its preferable to backout n wait

It was a trick from my agent at the time of bidding 

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

It’s a decent market. New home and pheonix area anteee you will be fine on long run.

Temporary ga down ayina light theesuko. If this is your primary home. Just enjoy.

But dealers gadiki mathram dhamikiii iyyi until last moment and renegotiate. Manchoduuu ayitheee thaggisthaduuu. Kanthri gadu ayithe adhi kuda work out avvakapovvachhu. 

inko option if any bakra is desperate and ready aaadiki neee deal set chesi Nuvvu side ayipoooo but not sure if you find anyone like that. 

If I were you, I wouldn’t back off especially if it’s my primary home and won’t risk losing 40k. This is my suggestion. And it is only coz I don’t want you to lose out on 40k.  ATB. 

Problem is not at the very moment…scary to see what is going to happen…people who bought in 2020 and 2021 are the best, with better homes prices and best interest rates…even if bidding prices high, at least low interest rates make EMIs affordable…