$$$$ ASIA CUP CRICKET 2022 - CHAMPIONS - SRILANKA $$$$

Kool_SRG

1 hour ago, BattalaSathi said:

unnavi 6 team lu...dantlo mallee Super 4 anta...mallee avo ara dozen match lu .. and then final..maximum pinduthunnaru gaa...

Gorrelu tickets kontaru

2 hours ago, BattalaSathi said:

unnavi 6 team lu...dantlo mallee Super 4 anta...mallee avo ara dozen match lu .. and then final..maximum pinduthunnaru gaa...

Already eenadu lo start chesadu.. dayadula samaram ani… 😜

On 8/3/2022 at 2:20 AM, BattalaSathi said:

Arthika vyavasta balopetam kosam, dravyolbanam taggimpu kosam tappatledata

• Haha 1

On 8/2/2022 at 7:04 PM, LadiesTailor said:

Already eenadu lo start chesadu.. dayadula samaram ani… 😜

ila dayadula samaram...

... jaragaali mallee mallee mallee (3 possible matches, including Final).  TV ratings ki pandage pandaga.

• Haha 1

Retire aina musallollani pattukochi legends cricket ani petti fuse lu egaragotti cricket meeda virakti puttinchadu...under 15 under 19 under 21  Malli women's cricket, andhula cricket, cinema Valla cricket, ika transgenders ( I mean 3rd party) cricket ye migilindi

• Haha 1

Virat Kohli returns to India's T20I squad for the Asia Cup; Jasprit Bumrah injured

Harshal Patel was also not available for selection, while KL Rahul returns to India's squad

Virat Kohli has been picked in India's T20I squad for the Asia Cup, returning after a break of more than a month following the conclusion of the tour of England on July 17. Jasprit Bumrah, however, was not part of the squad named late on Monday night, and according to PTI the fast bowler has a back injury. Harshal Patel too was unavailable for selection owing to a rib injury.

Bumrah did not go to the West Indies after the tour of England, and he has also been rested from the upcoming ODI series in Zimbabwe. Kohli was also rested from the recent ODI and T20I series in the Caribbean, and will miss the ODIs in Zimbabwe as well.

Kohli has played only four T20 internationals - and missed 19 - since the T20 World Cup ended in November last year, scoring 81 runs at an average of 20 and strike rate of 128.57. His form for Royal Challengers Bangalore in IPL 2022 was a concern - 341 runs, average 22.73, strike rate 116 - and he scored only 1 and 11 in his most recent T20Is in England.

The Asia Cup is India's third-last T20I assignment - ahead of home series against Australia and South Africa - before the T20 World Cup begins in Australia this October.

Virat Kohli has been picked in India's T20I squad for the Asia Cup, returning after a break of more than a month following the conclusion of the tour of England on July 17. Jasprit Bumrah, however, was not part of the squad named late on Monday night, and according to PTI the fast bowler has a back injury. Harshal Patel too was unavailable for selection owing to a rib injury.

Bumrah did not go to the West Indies after the tour of England, and he has also been rested from the upcoming ODI series in Zimbabwe. Kohli was also rested from the recent ODI and T20I series in the Caribbean, and will miss the ODIs in Zimbabwe as well.

Kohli has played only four T20 internationals - and missed 19 - since the T20 World Cup ended in November last year, scoring 81 runs at an average of 20 and strike rate of 128.57. His form for Royal Challengers Bangalore in IPL 2022 was a concern - 341 runs, average 22.73, strike rate 116 - and he scored only 1 and 11 in his most recent T20Is in England.

The Asia Cup is India's third-last T20I assignment - ahead of home series against Australia and South Africa - before the T20 World Cup begins in Australia this October.