Jump to content

Why always Ap people/ ministers chex videos - why no telengana ministers/ politicians ‘leaks’ ?


ramabeer
 Share

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, ramabeer said:

Vuu 

Virtual ga chesedi jaffas real ga chesedi langas

VR = vayasumallina rajakeeyanayakulu

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Are you implying telangana ministers are weak in chexxx ? :giggle:

only AP non teddies lo matter vundhi anukuntaaru janaalu

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DesiPokiri said:

Are you implying telangana ministers are weak in chexxx ? :giggle:

AP janalani denganiki ready gaa ready vuntaruu AP minister ani lavish bhaavam @3$%@3$%.. latenduku vongomdi

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, YOU said:

AP janalani denganiki ready gaa ready vuntaruu AP minister ani lavish bhaavam @3$%@3$%.. latenduku vongomdi

It’s a joke ra erripappa, Eppudu edupu moham tho ne unte ardam avadhuz

Nuv attane jeevitam Mottam edustha undu :giggle:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DesiPokiri said:

Are you implying telangana ministers are weak in chexxx ? :giggle:

Not really, Telangana people don’t do chex on roads like dogs and shoot them like AP people @3$%

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, 1969 said:

Not really, Telangana people don’t do chex on roads like dogs and shoot them like AP people @3$%

I am talking about ministers idiot not people, Try to take it as fun, polomoni vaccheyydam kadhu like sheep

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

I am talking about ministers idiot not people, Try to take it as fun, polomoni vaccheyydam kadhu like sheep

But I was talking about AP people only ra brainless dog @3$%

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, 1969 said:

But I was talking about AP people only ra brainless dog @3$%

Okay do your disco least bothered , my intention is fun , I don’t bother abt edupugoddu ppl like you :giggle:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Okay do your disco least bothered , my intention is fun , I don’t bother abt edupugoddu ppl like you :giggle:

Same here, don’t bother about crying widow like you @3$%

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

It’s a joke ra erripappa, Eppudu edupu moham tho ne unte ardam avadhuz

Nuv attane jeevitam Mottam edustha undu :giggle:

Arey.. neenuu loofa joke chesanraa erripappa.. kaakapothe adi loofas correct ayyesariki connect ayyavaa @3$%

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, YOU said:

Arey.. neenuu loofa joke chesanraa erripappa.. kaakapothe adi loofas correct ayyesariki connect ayyavaa @3$%

Joke chesinodu naa laga née lanti comedian ni chusi navvutadu, née lanti comedian gadu avvesham lo boothulu matladuthu inka comedian acts chestu untadra comedian erripappa :giggle:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.