Is India advancing fast like the xlife episode in pitta kathalu or is it just normal like in 2013? What are the differences between 2013 IndiA AND 2022 India? Are there any improvements in cleanliness, technology, people behavior, pollution, surroundings?

Bajanabatch

13 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao. you are a typical dumbfcuk in this db who thinks he knows everything. Phase 2 of Hyd metro is in fact public funded. keep up idiot.

auto industry needn't be banned. parking inside the city be heavily charged, road/street parking be fined heavily, create bus lanes and bike lanes, restrict cars to a single lane on the roads.. and allow buildings to be built without mandatory parking. That itself will radically reduce the usage of cars, and force people to bike or use public transport.

flying needn't be banned. Not everybody flies. Trains can be upgraded and be made more frequent.

see, I showed you how you don't need flyovers, metros, ac buses, and still have a great city. Its literally what most european cities do. I didn't say anything new or unique here.

hahha - i bet you didnt even know phase 1 was not funded by govt till now.

What you said makes no sensee - how do you justify presence of AC classes in trains or existing of autos or airplances in india when EVERYONE cannot afford them. say some nonsense and then said "i proved" wont cut it.

13 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

public transit is for public asshole. Not to create a class divide in public space.

you don't even know you are a casteist. its not surprising.

you are literally saying that you prefer to invest in metros than invest in a/c buses for everyone. the casteism is showing.

when pointed out that even Delhi Metro (with 400kms) is carring only one-tenth of what its buses do.

rey piccha pappa - every public transit has classes. Even china has business class, soft sleeper in its trains. You hate market  because it doesnt follow your caste rutuals.

its obvious.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

hahha - i bet you didnt even know phase 1 was not funded by govt till now.

Its common knowledge. lmao. your gotchas are so stupid.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

What you said makes no sensee - how do you justify presence of AC classes in trains or existing of autos or airplances in india when EVERYONE cannot afford them. say some nonsense and then said "i proved" wont cut it.

I'm talking of intra city transport. classes in these transport systems are abominable. intercity transport classes are fine, since public don't regularly use this service, and the high payers can subsidize the cheaper coaches.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

rey piccha pappa - every public transit has classes. Even china has business class, soft sleeper in its trains. You hate market  because it doesnt follow your caste rutuals.

its obvious.

Shanghai metro has classes? lmao.

don't confuse metro transport to long distance trains.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

its obvious.

delhi metro has a ladies coach. literally. gender based segregation.

what a load of bs.

I don't know if Hyd metro has it, and haven't traveled extensively in chennai metro to notice if it does. I don't it does.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

Its common knowledge. lmao. your gotchas are so stupid.

I'm talking of intra city transport. classes in these transport systems are abominable. intercity transport classes are fine, since public don't regularly use this service, and the high payers can subsidize the cheaper coaches.

Yendho nee hair splitting badhalu. The only real differenatiator in different public classes is AC - eventually all public transport will be AC. it is AC everywhere in the world. Saying one must have NOTHING air conditioned until EVERYTHING is air conditionaed is a kooky arguement. Not worth arguing at all. waste of my time.

The only barrier for a person to take AC transport in hyd is a few rupees thats all. His caste is not a barrier - i know thats how you prefer it to be.

looks like you are trying too hard to defend the choices of the upper middle class, who you call the 'working class' for some strange reason.

go and look at your tsundur thread where your fav 'working class' heroes are giving their pearls of wisdom on violence against dalits.

that's the level telugu society is at. and you want a separate nation with these bigots and morons.

thank god, i'm not into all this ethno bs.

bye

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yendho nee hair splitting badhalu. The only real differenatiator in different public classes is AC - eventually all public transport will be AC. it is AC everywhere in the world. Saying one must have NOTHING air conditioned until EVERYTHING is air conditionaed is a kooky arguement. Not worth arguing at all. waste of my time.

The only barrier for a person to take AC transport in hyd is a few rupees thats all. His caste is not a barrier - i know thats how you prefer it to be.

ekkuva kasta paduthunnav. difference between a/c and non-a/c is only a few rupees aa?

do you know monthly passes are not applicable to a/c buses? may be you haven't traveled in buses.. I travel exclusively in them. sometimes I use the train.. sometimes the metro.

Telugu society Telugu society ani edho vaaguthaav. nee telugu society level ento telisi kooda.

oka racist casteist fcuking society.

baaga enjoy chey aa mundala tho

nenu jump bye

53 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Telugu society Telugu society ani edho vaaguthaav. nee telugu society level ento telisi kooda.

oka racist casteist fcuking society.

baaga enjoy chey aa mundala tho

nenu jump bye

Nee musugu veshall challe , musu sanghi. @futureofandhra - veedi sodhi vinnava? flyovers, metro kadithe casteism anta.

Biggest mistake in hyd metro is not building connectivity to gachibowli  financial.district.

That is heights of stupidity..

And worst part is ...to catch metro in hitech city it takes min 35 to 45 min to reach there from gachibowli  in peak times...

Unless they build connectivity to gachibowli  it is basically  useless for majority of IT .

2 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Nee musugu veshall challe , musu sanghi. @futureofandhra - veedi sodhi vinnava? flyovers, metro kadithe casteism anta.

Caste hatred

Regional hatred

Language hatred

Those are the parameters for him in discussion

He never talks about development

He is musugu sanghi he will never talk about dalit girls death in up instead he will praise London pichodu n cry on Telugu language