Is India advancing fast like the xlife episode in pitta kathalu or is it just normal like in 2013? What are the differences between 2013 IndiA AND 2022 India? Are there any improvements in cleanliness, technology, people behavior, pollution, surroundings?

Bajanabatch

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I was not shocked. i was amused to think that you thought that was an argument.

i'm inviting you to actually defend your proposition (after you make one) instead of all this handwaving bs.

I've already agreed that I don't know much about Amaravati, here in this thread and elsewhere. that's not the gotcha you think it is.

light theesuko. You thought that data did not exist and majority of farmers are kamma. when i gave the data you were shocked. 

Good you admitted you dont know about amravati. Then dont take a side and save yourself from critcism.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

It was not built 'cheap'. It toook 18k cr to build the first 72kms. Chennai's took 23k cr.

only difference is Chennai's is owned by the state govt (a waste of public resources)

hyd's is owned by L&T (future NPA on the cards again a waste of public resources).

who said 18 corre. it was 16 crore for 72 kms. Chenna is for 45 kms. It is atleast half as expensive as chennai while carrying twice as many passengers. In other words four times as much sense as chennai's. 

2 minutes ago, nagchiru said:

That's not true. I have seen only middle and lower middle class people using the metro.  

you've seen 'only' middle and lower middle class use the hyd metro? lmao.

it cost 60rs one way to go from miyapur to lb nagar (dont know where they are, since I don't live in Hyd). do you think its affordable travel option for the middle class everyday?

you are way more delusional than telugodura.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

who said 18 corre. it was 16 crore for 72 kms. Chenna is for 45 kms. It is atleast half as expensive as chennai while carrying twice as many passengers. In other words four times as much sense as chennai's. 

Whatever the price, it's fine as long as it serves the common population, unlike the stupid status of unity which was built at  a cost of 3000 crores

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

dude, I compared it to the shittiest metro in India to contrast how its not that 'cheap'. and you use that same comparison to say that its better than the shittiest metro? lmao.

compare it to Hyd bus network that carries 35lakh/day.

Metro is supposed to carry more people. I have no problem with metro if it is priced at mmts rates.

Just now, nagchiru said:

Whatever the price, it's fine as long as it serves the common population, unlike the stupid status of unity which was built at  a cost of 3000 crores

but its not serving the 'common' population. only 3lakh/day travel in it. baaga balisina vaallu.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

light theesuko. You thought that data did not exist and majority of farmers are kamma. when i gave the data you were shocked. 

Good you admitted you dont know about amravati. Then dont take a side and save yourself from critcism.

I've always said that I don't know about amaravati. but cursory glance at the project seems like a huge waste of public money.

I can do a deep dive and prove my point. It's gonna take a lot of time and effort though.

none of the stuff you say actually proves Amaravati is gonna be 'peoples capital'.. I see this as similar uppercaste person's pronouncement of metro being the best. There's a lot of class bias in that kind of statement.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I've always said that I don't know about amaravati. but cursory glance at the project seems like a huge waste of public money.

I can do a deep dive and prove my point. It's gonna take a lot of time and effort though.

none of the stuff you say actually proves Amaravati is gonna be 'peoples capital'.. I see this as similar uppercaste person's pronouncement of metro being the best. There's a lot of class bias in that kind of statement.

I agree, Amaravati is a farce. 

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you've seen 'only' middle and lower middle class use the hyd metro? lmao.

it cost 60rs one way to go from miyapur to lb nagar (dont know where they are, since I don't live in Hyd). do you think its affordable travel option for the middle class everyday?

you are way more delusional than telugodura.

light theeseukora - midi midi knowledghe tho nee sollu. In metro buses also same distance takes 35-40 Rs and takes at least twice as much time.

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Not just Hyd metro.. Delhi metro which is extensive at around 400km still carries only 10% of the traffic that underinvested Delhi buses carry.

why do you think it'll be different for Hyd?

not to speak that the numbers these metros throw up (including Chennai's) are inflated. Delhi's ridership numbers were exposed to be cooked up with the officials counting each interchange as an extra trip.

2 minutes ago, nagchiru said:

"baaga balisina vaallu"  leru bro.. lower middle, middle  and upper middle

okay. nuvvu manchodivi laaga unnav db lo. I don't want to irritate you. peace.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you will prove $hit. you have no knowledge but already conviced yourself it is a huge waste ? yea right your caste prejudice seems to have done all the thinking for you and reached a conclusion for you. 

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

light theeseukora - midi midi knowledghe tho nee sollu. In metro buses also same distance takes 35-40 Rs and takes at least twice as much time.

ordinary bus passes 1000/- anta anna.

metro lo alaantivi emanna isthunnara?