Is India advancing fast like the xlife episode in pitta kathalu or is it just normal like in 2013? What are the differences between 2013 IndiA AND 2022 India? Are there any improvements in cleanliness, technology, people behavior, pollution, surroundings?

Bajanabatch

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

okay. nuvvu manchodivi laaga unnav db lo. I don't want to irritate you. peace.

haha - he said amaravati is a farce. Obviously everything changes now.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

you will prove $hit. you have no knowledge but already conviced yourself it is a huge waste ? yea right your caste prejudice seems to have done all the thinking for you and reached a conclusion for you. 

as if you have 'knowledge' behind your silly party claim about amaravati being 'peoples capital'.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

haha - he said amaravati is a farce. Obviously everything changes now.

nah. it has nothing to do with amaravati. Just his response to my needless provocative responses proves that his intention is not to mock me. I respect that. especially in this fcuking 3rd rate db.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

as if you have 'knowledge' behind your silly party claim about amaravati being 'peoples capital'.

malli nasa gaadu tu tu me me modalettadu. rey neeku knowledge lenappudu gammunu undura. picchi picchi emotions thos "visceral hatred" tho thaagu bothu gaadila koothalu kooyyamaka.

5 minutes ago, Manishican said:

Without strong judicial system, it's almost impossible for a country to become developed.

yes. another huge  problem with India.

nah. it has nothing to do with amaravati. Just his response to my needless provocative responses proves that his intention is not to mock me. I respect that. especially in this fcuking 3rd rate db.

he just doubled down on his response. i dont know what changed there. 

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

malli nasa gaadu tu tu me me modalettadu. rey neeku knowledge lenappudu gammunu undura. picchi picchi emotions thos "visceral hatred" tho thaagu bothu gaadila koothalu kooyyamaka.

naaku ledhu ani already cheppina kadha..

neeku undha amaravati meedha? unte you won't dodge the debate

you are an idiot who think 3lakhs per day in metro is good when its only for 72kms... when even Delhi metro with 400kms network carries only 10% of what its buses carry.

malli adigithey working class ani sollu cheptaav. metro ki support chesthu working class entra.

metro lo tickets entha? monthly pass undha?

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

he just doubled down on his response. i dont know what changed there. 

I don't agree with him, but I don't want to irritate him. that's all.

naaku ledhu ani already cheppina kadha..

neeku undha amaravati meedha? unte you won't dodge the debate

you are an idiot who think 3lakhs per day in metro is good when its only for 72kms... when even Delhi metro with 400kms network carries only 10% of what its buses carry.

malli adigithey working class ani sollu cheptaav. metro ki support chesthu working class entra.

metro lo tickets entha? monthly pass undha?

lenappudu endhuku koosav ikkada amaravati meedha. its not even in topic and nobody mentioend it before you.

Just  "visceral hatred" at work.

metro has no passes there are planning to introduce one after third line.

ee db lo uppercaste yedhavalantha okkodu okko sekalu to project themselves as middle class

andulo ee telugodura oka separate category. ekanga marxist anesthadu anukunta chance isthey. lmao.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

lenappudu endhuku koosav ikkada amaravati meedha. its not even in topic and nobody mentioend it before you.

anna.. delhi metro (the greatest metro according to all) how many people is it carrying.. and why Hyd metro will be different.

will it ever surpass Hyd buses in carrying capacity?

working class ani cheppi ila upper class transit ki support cheyyataaniki siggu ledha anna.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Delhi lo leni pass lu, Hyd lo introduce chestara? kalalu baaga kantunnav.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

lenappudu endhuku koosav ikkada amaravati meedha.

upper class fascination on shiny new things ki example ra.

all leeches on society who'll gladly support anything as long as they don't have to rub shoulders with the working poor.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

anna.. delhi metro (the greatest metro according to all) how many people is it carrying.. and why Hyd metro will be different.

will it ever surpass Hyd buses in carrying capacity?

working class ani cheppi ila upper class transit ki support cheyyataaniki siggu ledha anna.

i never said hyd metro is for the poorest. they have buses and mmts. metro is ac travel. it is comparable to city buses metro deluxe. Hyd metro is supposed to break even soon. its not a direct burden on state tax payer and it will pay for itself in the larger economy.

Understand i am not saying hyd metro is the best possible solution. within what we have and within india it is one of the most sensible metros built.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

if metro costs same as buses, better if even less than buses, and provide monthly pass options on par or better than buses.. I think metro is a fabulous idea.

right now, its only meant to cater to upperclass like you.