Dasoju Sravan resigned to congress

JackSeal

33 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Memu antaaam.. rich state ni salaries ivvaleni bichhap stage Ki theeskochharani.. aaayana cyberabad punyame ee dorala elevations anni

Ayane ma prabhu, maa devudu

annam tinadamu, G kaddu kovadamu anni vari probalamee, varu ekkado putti evvadiko vellali kani maa badani grahinchi okka devudai la udbavinchadu maa patla.

okka narakasurudu lanti mamani jayainchi maa andu devudu ayyadu.

chandranna we miss you ..bring babu back

maa youth TDP wing president @Android__Halwa anna ee sari tappa kunda gelpinchi teerutadu, selavu inka

2 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

E dayakar gadu venkanna meeda enduku padadu....? Tungathurthi ticket ranivakunnda chesad ana???? @hyperbole

It’s in Revanth faction vs Komatireddy, brothers have been a cog and have been troubling Revanth.

mute spectators uttam, jana reddy

komatireddy vellipote manoniki lone clear ani my understanding 

22 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Inka?

Ma savu memu sastamu mee savu meeru savandi.

inka dreamland lo nundi diganattunnavu, next elections ki tatuvta sonta state la dream chesinaki ki kuda em undadu

babu you can relax yourself. My post is not for you - i dont know why you are losing your lungi. It is for those who want to get rid of Dora in TG and are fed up with him. you are looking forward for himanshu rule also - its not applicable for you.

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

babu you can relax yourself. My post is not for you - i dont know why you are losing your lungi. It is for those who want to get rid of Dora in TG and are fed up with him. you are looking forward for himanshu rule also - its not applicable for you.

That’s OK Dora can go and I am saying the same, it is fine if it may be Bandi or Revanth or someone but no scope for andhra leaders. Lets get that fact straight.

Chinna sample siz, have a opinion poll/open voting here among TG voters, 100% of us irrespective of party affliations won’t even consider babu or jagan, some may like you unless you have roots in andhra

1 hour ago, hyperbole said:

Mee state ni uddariyandra sami first pakka state la gurinchi tarvata alochonchabvachu,

Anna, nuvvu maree antha harsh ga vundakey - asaley mana Dora Munda vaariki vuchaathram aagatledhu Delhi potha antunnaaadu 

Ye Moham pettukoni inko state ni votes aduguthaadu mukkodu :giggle:

8 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Anna, nuvvu maree antha harsh ga vundakey - asaley mana Dora Munda vaariki vuchaathram aagatledhu Delhi potha antunnaaadu 

Ye Moham pettukoni inko state ni votes aduguthaadu mukkodu :giggle:

Ok almighty janasena pawala ganni cm chestamu TH ki

12 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

That’s OK Dora can go and I am saying the same, it is fine if it may be Bandi or Revanth or someone but no scope for andhra leaders. Lets get that fact straight.

Chinna sample siz, have a opinion poll/open voting here among TG voters, 100% of us irrespective of party affliations won’t even consider babu or jagan, some may like you unless you have roots in andhra

who is saying bandi and revanth cannot be cm ? and who is saying cbn should be CM of tg?b actually the problem is not with bandi or revanth- it is with bjp and congress.

If bandi becomes ysrcp tg chief and revanth tdp tg chief then beter chance to replace dora.

• Confused 1

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

who is saying bandi and revanth cannot be cm ? and who is saying cbn should be CM of tg?b actually the problem is not with bandi or revanth- it is with bjp and congress.

If bandi becomes ysrcp tg chief and revanth tdp tg chief then beter chance to replace dora.

Nee comedy ni mingo :giggle: 

Ye rakamga cheppava ?  

Tdp/ycp Pakka State political parties & any ordinary ppl won’t digest and never accept them irrespective of the person who is standing. Jaggad/CBN ni ninchomanu TG lo, 25% seats kuda raaavu iddhariki kalipi. 

congi/BJP National parties - so they won’t have this prbm at all. 

12 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Ee IQ thoni nuvvu US ki vachinava?

Is naidu representing congres or bjp same as he representing DMK party in Andhra.

regional  parties have regional interests period, TDP and YCP have conflicting interests with Telangana whether you like it or not, you want to play ignorant because you have ulterior motives ala exploiting the telugu card..good luck

@Android__Halwaeedu malla Telugu thalli antunnadu