Was telugu actress Bhanupriya considered good looking?? If yes, why was she not as successful as Sridevi?

Bajanabatch

What were the reasons? She's the most successful native telugu actress in recent times I don't know of any actress who's native telugu who's as successful as her in recent times. What were the reasons for her downfall? Why did she suddenly turn into supporting roles from heroine roles?

• Bajanabatch changed the title to Was telugu actress Bhanupriya considered good looking?? If yes, why was she not as successful as Sridevi?

There was  talk that she had a tiff with a STAR who ultimately became Megalodon and swallowed her career.

She was talented for sure but then, peddalu cheppi natlu naducholedu ani talku

28 minutes ago, Bajanabatch said:

What were the reasons? She's the most successful native telugu actress in recent times I don't know of any actress who's native telugu who's as successful as her in recent times. What were the reasons for her downfall? Why did she suddenly turn into supporting roles from heroine roles?

maa guruvu garaina pedha Vamsy pelli proposal thesthe no cheppindhi...anthe aaa tharuvatha thokki veya badindhi ani @LadiesTailor chepthunte vinna

1 hour ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Maybe not much co-operation. Sridevi maximum co-operation ani vinikidi. 

Jayaprada also fully co-operative those days. 

Lol Sridevi didn't need to co operate (not sure about jayaprada or Ramyakrishna) she's the most bankable and highest paid actress in those days I was surprised as Bhanupriya didn't become the next big in Tollywood thing as Sridevi left to Bollywood

1 minute ago, BattalaSathi said:

maa guruvu garaina pedha Vamsy pelli proposal thesthe no cheppindhi...anthe aaa tharuvatha thokki veya badindhi ani @LadiesTailor chepthunte vinna

It's not her. Her mom said no because she's over-protective.

19 minutes ago, BattalaSathi said:

These telugu good looking women are so hard to communicate not sure why they're so afraid of men and so ignoring towards them it's been years since I spoke to a good looking Telugu gal since the last time I spoke to a good looking telugu gal as she killed, crushed and ripped my soul out of me I'm fully dead inside lol

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Bajanabatch said:

Class lo andharu baga chadhivithe andharu class topers kaaledhu enti annattu vundhi

why comparing with stidevi.. only one sridevi only one bhanu priya

bharatha natyam lo bhanupriya ni kottevaalle leru

stidevi ni vuhinchukpni cheppu swarna kamalam lo…..

unfortunately cinema ante glamour ane sthithilo aslking nuvvu