Was telugu actress Bhanupriya considered good looking?? If yes, why was she not as successful as Sridevi?

Bajanabatch

22 hours ago, Bajanabatch said:

What were the reasons? She's the most successful native telugu actress in recent times I don't know of any actress who's native telugu who's as successful as her in recent times. What were the reasons for her downfall? Why did she suddenly turn into supporting roles from heroine roles?

Heard she was very bad in chex 

21 hours ago, Bajanabatch said:

Lol Sridevi didn't need to co operate (not sure about jayaprada or Ramyakrishna) she's the most bankable and highest paid actress in those days I was surprised as Bhanupriya didn't become the next big in Tollywood thing as Sridevi left to Bollywood

If no cooperation then y married Boney ? 

Just now, Bajanabatch said:

boney is a simp so to take advantage of Kapoor last name and control easily

Did she control ? Boney has many affairs before, where this simplicity came from ? Does Sridevi need that last name Kapoor if she is highest paid actress in India ?? 

5 minutes ago, 1969 said:

Did she control ? Boney has many affairs before, where this simplicity came from ? Does Sridevi need that last name Kapoor if she is highest paid actress in India ?? 

not for her for her kids probably as she might know that she would die after the kids are all grown up that's why she chose her last movie as MOM for fans like me and her kids and it got her national film award for her acting what else she need other than that

19 hours ago, Mr Mirchi said:

Class lo andharu baga chadhivithe andharu class topers kaaledhu enti annattu vundhi

why comparing with stidevi.. only one sridevi only one bhanu priya

bharatha natyam lo bhanupriya ni kottevaalle leru

stidevi ni vuhinchukpni cheppu swarna kamalam lo…..

unfortunately cinema ante glamour ane sthithilo aslking nuvvu

Asking because Sridevi was doing lead titular roles in her 50s where as Bhanupriya quit doing lead roles in her 30s that's why I'm questioning

bharatha natyam lo bhanupriya ni kottevaalle leru---Shobana can smash her in that

16 hours ago, Starblazer said:

not entirely true... Sridevi's father and Rajasekhar's father are friends. Sridevi's father brought a marriage proposal to Rajasekhar during his early career but he rejected it. Sridevi wanted to marry Arvind Swamy but he rejected her. At that time, Boney Kapoor was obsessed with her and is ready to kill or die for her. So, she married him.

I heard sridevi used to recide in Boony's house when in Mumbai. That is how they got close.

• Haha 1