Jump to content

Telugodura456 & RedThupaki live press meet.


Android_Halwa
 Share

Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, YOU said:

Ippudu @RedThupaki andarivi theesukochi eesyhadu avasrama? Maaa maaaaannnolle maaa kaaaaaammaaaas ke vunda gajji anukunta chow dare

@RedThupaki roju chesedi ade kada....raayals and thokas ani modalu pedtadu...trigger point ae kavala endi ieyanaki ?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Endhi intha cool ga chepthunaaaru

Adhey maa AP reddiii sangham ayithey prawanaal sirrr champesthaam ani direct press note release chesaaaru for his comments in Reddiiseeemaa..

Inka mana raaayals aka kaaapurs ayithey chepedhi emundhi...trains burning....houses burning...spoon and plates  abboooo...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RedThupaki said:

Endhi intha cool ga chepthunaaaru

Adhey maa AP reddiii sangham ayithey prawanaal sirrr champesthaam ani direct press note release chesaaaru for his comments in Reddiiseeemaa..

Inka mana raaayals aka kaaapurs ayithey chepedhi emundhi...trains burning....houses burning...spoon and plates  abboooo...

 

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

@RedThupaki roju chesedi ade kada....raayals and thokas ani modalu pedtadu...trigger point ae kavala endi ieyanaki ?

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, RedThupaki said:

Endhi intha cool ga chepthunaaaru

Adhey maa AP reddiii sangham ayithey prawanaal sirrr champesthaam ani direct press note release chesaaaru for his comments in Reddiiseeemaa..

Inka mana raaayals aka kaaapurs ayithey chepedhi emundhi...trains burning....houses burning...spoon and plates  abboooo...

So chelluku chelluku? Poniy ippudu aa 3 vargaalu kaakunda migitha janam dengithe olay neeku.. ee chuthiya sanganni?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, YOU said:

So chelluku chelluku? Poniy ippudu aa 3 vargaalu kaakunda migitha janam dengithe olay neeku.. ee chuthiya sanganni?

Anni sanghaalu anthey nee sanghaammm tho sahaa...nuvvemaina pathithuvaaa....oorikey padi esthunaaav...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, RedThupaki said:

Anni sanghaalu anthey nee sanghaammm tho sahaa...nuvvemaina pathithuvaaa....oorikey padi esthunaaav...

 

endi kaka antha maata annav...

nee kante ekuva kulala mida edichetollu inkevadanna vunada ie DB la ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

endi kaka antha maata annav...

nee kante ekuva kulala mida edichetollu inkevadanna vunada ie DB la ? 

@Telugodura456 is the biggest kamma caste fanatic in DB

@RedThupaki dude is just questioning why folks only talk about kammas having caste feeling when every caste is equally bad

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

endi kaka antha maata annav...

nee kante ekuva kulala mida edichetollu inkevadanna vunada ie DB la ? 

I only cry on people like kaaapursss who got lot of gajjii but cry on kaaaamsss...also you know better trains burningss..houses burning etc..of raaayaals but say we are sudha possaasss...

Inka ysReddiiCp party sangathi thelsindhey ga...33 dshppss from kaaams anta...who are they where are they...all those 33 dshhppss jgnaaanall sirr amma moguds ?

Otherwise I don't cry on cassettes...I'm not pyaaan of shnadrabobbuu or any movie estarrr....take it easy..

P.S. my wifeee is from thoka community belongs to nalgondaaa district....they are typical communists  but later my maaama became disciple of shri satyaaa baabaa...weird stuff..they dont even use thoka in their names for younger generations....all their children with name "sai" included in names..intiki pothey edho meditation centre ki poyinattu untundhi...so take it easy...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, beer_bob123 said:

@Telugodura456 is the biggest kamma caste fanatic in DB

@RedThupaki dude is just questioning why folks only talk about kammas having caste feeling when every caste is equally bad

Thx anna ardham chesukunanduku...I only talk abt cassettte gajjii baxxxdsss and casetee hatred fanatics.. but claim sudha posaaaasss ...else in general we don't even talk abt cassettes...but I do respect my cassette as well others....no rallies..no politicss talk...moviee estars fanism etc etc..my wife lepi thanudhi...she is from big bhakti family :)

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.