What you consider serious to settle back in india?

id_ego_superego

What you consider serious to settle back in india?  

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 minutes ago, id_ego_superego said:

neighbour gaadu bengali

returned back from vacation and mentioned all these points

wdym by bureaucratic banking in India??? sorry I never had experience with banking in India cud you care to explain pls

3 minutes ago, Bajanabatch said:

wdym by bureaucratic banking in India??? sorry I never had experience with banking in India cud you care to explain pls

in general ga bank loan defaults guinchi mentioning

sarkaar vaari paata

4 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Freedom of expression ki vesina mahanubhaavulu evarabba 😂😂

same ilaane evadanna edina free gaa mataladithe troll chesttunnaru ani bengali babu cheppadu

54 minutes ago, id_ego_superego said:

same ilaane evadanna edina free gaa mataladithe troll chesttunnaru ani bengali babu cheppadu

thappu ledhu le,  trolling kuda ippudu freedom of speech khaatha lo vesaaremo le paapam .. koosintha Godavari zillas ki vellodhi ani cheppu, vaalla comedy/troll timing ni ayithe N Korea tho polusthaademo inka 😂😂

3 hours ago, Vaampire said:

I tried to move back. Was in India for 6 months during 2018-19. 

Pollution & traffic we're deal breakers for us. We loved everything else. At least traffic was avoidable to an extent by picking odd hours but pollution no way. Both air & Sound. Avasaram unna lekhapoyina honk

My observation: Now ppl are preferring to live some what close to ORR like mokila , shankarpally areas to avoid traffic. Pandemic was boon but not sure how it will be once in person office re opens fully.