How common are the cases of abandoning parents in India these days? Is it justified if your parents didn't raise you with love but only hate and negligence as you never asked to be born

Bajanabatch

• Bajanabatch changed the title to How common are the cases of abandoning parents in India these days? Is it justified if your parents didn't raise you with love but only hate and negligence as you never asked to be born
20 minutes ago, Bajanabatch said:

How common? Is it justifiable for parents to bring an innocent soul into this world and make his or her life stressful with any consent from it?

Too Much Lol GIF by Bernardson

1 hour ago, Bajanabatch said:

How common? Is it justifiable for parents to bring an innocent soul into this world and make his or her life stressful with any consent from it?

Why do you Think, Leaving kids with Grand parents for few months...Is like abandoning them Lol...

Grand parents love to spend time with the Grand kids...Instead of calling them to US and restrict them from any other activity except to look after your kids...

I would prefer to leave them in INdia for atleast 3 - 4 months so they will get some exposure to outside world early age than growing Mute and Dull.

1 minute ago, sarfaroshi said:

Why do you Think, Leaving kids with Grand parents for few months...Is like abandoning them Lol...

Grand parents love to spend time with the Grand kids...Instead of calling them to US and restrict them from any other activity except to look after your kids...

I would prefer to leave them in INdia for atleast 3 - 4 months so they will get some exposure to outside world early age than growing Mute and Dull.

We can justify it in many ways but the fact remains same

4 minutes ago, sarfaroshi said:

You didn't get my question at all lol

Fact is simple we are selfish humans who want to be happy at any cost. We love people around us as long as they satisfy our financial/physical/emotional needs once they lose that potential then we abandon them. We justify it in many ways but the fact remain same. If you really love your parents you wont stay here even for a day and please dont say Job, House , stability , pollution blah blah blah........

5 minutes ago, huma said:

Fact is simple we are selfish humans who want to be happy at any cost. We love people around us as long as they satisfy our financial/physical/emotional needs once they lose that potential then we abandon them. We justify it in many ways but the fact remain same. If you really love your parents you wont stay here even for a day and please dont say Job, House , stability , pollution blah blah blah........

"financial/physical/emotional needs" bro ivanni vere vallaku evaru satisfy chesthunnaru bro okallu ee rojullo?? most people don't know how to satisfy them at all

4 minutes ago, Bajanabatch said:

"financial/physical/emotional needs" bro ivanni vere vallaku evaru satisfy chesthunnaru bro okallu ee rojullo?? most people don't know how to satisfy them at all

ade cheptunna, simple ga cheppalante parents ni vadilesina vaadiki evvadiki parents pai prema ledu including me.

3 minutes ago, huma said:

ade cheptunna, simple ga cheppalante parents ni vadilesina vaadiki evvadiki parents pai prema ledu including me.

yeah bro but you can't ignore them they are your blood in the end someone has to be too rude to ignore their parents entirely at least help them when they are in their last stages good luck because u will also get old and weak one day

2 minutes ago, Bajanabatch said:

yeah bro but you can't ignore them they are your blood in the end someone has to be too rude to ignore their parents entirely at least help them when they are in their last stages good luck because u will also get old and weak one day

Yes I know and I am always there when they need me even though they never helped me in my career.