Do you read books?

veerigadu

34 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

I think reading is very important. I have learnt to read more coz of my wife. She is an ardent reader.

Reading some classic books has changed me on so many levels. I think I know what I want to do when I retire later in life. 

Read q ran and smoke 420

Experience spirit game

haha

7 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Yeah. I made that statement based on your comment. On what basis, you have concluded that I have no maturity?

Seems like you got offended by some of my previous posts in the past. And may be you are farting away that stomach burn in this thread now.

It’s all right. I’m not new to this practice. Bring it on. 

Neeku maturity unte inthala hurt ayye vaadiki kaadu. It’s ok. Inka time/books chadivithe artham avutundemo. Ippudayithe neeku antha scene ledu. 

48 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

I think reading is very important. I have learnt to read more coz of my wife. She is an ardent reader.

Reading some classic books has changed me on so many levels. I think I know what I want to do when I retire later in life. 

I only see books ba….

52 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

swathii book reading bro

58 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

I love big books bro

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Let me know if you have a reading list, I will send you what I have to the email you sent.

used to read , Kindle unlimited pettukunna but too busy these days , ofcourse its just an excuse for bad priorities

have to find some time , oka 30 mins sadivithe night nidra sufer ga vastadi and also very peaceful..

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Let me know if you have a reading list, I will send you what I have to the email you sent.

Please send it bro. I will give it a shot 

5 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Good observation. Suggest some  books also 

4 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Please send it bro. I will give it a shot 

anna meeru business/entrepreneurship category lo best books chadivithey cheppandi list