FT offer- suggestions please

spicyfish

HI friends, 

my friend got Oka FT offer - mundu  emo 135-140K undi budget annaru now after interview feedback positive but things have changed the they reduced the salary part to 120K are you still interested anta? they are interviewing other candidates also so you tell me what you are thinking anta..

hiring freeze coming in so they made this changes, budgets changed and since this position is kind of approved already and in last stages so we are continuing ani antunnaru  ...

fight back cheste for same salary -might miss the opportunity ani thinking. My friend is inclined to take it just that want to get best of negotiation 

I asked him to ask for sign on bonus and ask to get more PTO 's than they have which is around 15 anta.. (I asked him to make it 18 PTO if that can work).

is it still good idea to stretch and ask for 130 or 135?

anything else we can negotiate? 

please help /suggest

2 minutes ago, spicyfish said:

HI friends, 

my friend got Oka FT offer - mundu  emo 135-140K undi budget annaru now after interview feedback positive but things have changed the they reduced the salary part to 120K are you still interested anta? they are interviewing other candidates also so you tell me what you are thinking anta..

hiring freeze coming in so they made this changes, budgets changed and since this position is kind of approved already and in last stages so we are continuing ani antunnaru  ...

fight back cheste for same salary -might miss the opportunity ani thinking. My friend is inclined to take it just that want to get best of negotiation 

I asked him to ask for sign on bonus and ask to get more PTO 's than they have which is around 15 anta.. (I asked him to make it 18 PTO if that can work).

please help /suggest

Don't negotiate on pto those will be fixed per role as per company policy

Your decision bro offer 50 50 chance undi miss ayina ok anukunte stay firm on 135 else ledu naaku malli dorakadu emo ante accept cheyi sign on bonus negotiate cheyochu

• Upvote 1

Just now, ZoomNaidu said:

Negotiating on PTO - not that worth. 

Salary 135k or 1 time bonus adagamanu. 

If u bend, they’ll keep bending 😂

thanks. So they are not confirming in email. they want to make sure if the candidate is ready for 120K and then start the process.  so one time bonus that is what I suggested . 

Lets see. 

6 minutes ago, spicyfish said:

HI friends, 

please help /suggest

Pto lo Nuvvu negotiate endi ..

tappu em ledu $130 or $135k adagatam lo ..  or ask joining bonus or rsu’s .  Money money …

mee vadi old salary entha ? Why this company and why this position?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, spicyfish said:

thanks. So they are not confirming in email. they want to make sure if the candidate is ready for 120K and then start the process.  so one time bonus that is what I suggested . 

Lets see. 

Honestly ippudu vunna market ki 120k is less. So ur friend can wait if he isn’t that desperate. 

• Upvote 1

FTE lo salary hikes peanuts untayi so get what you can with the initial salary , Personally I would never take an offer where they reduce the initial offer whatever the case , unless he is jobless it does not make sense to adjust

PTO will be fixed depending on years of service so I doubt it will change as it will be at enterprise level and not individual level

They are intentionally low balling, inko offer unte he can ask them to take assam train , leda if he desperately wants this job then I guess it is what it is..

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Simple123 said:

Pto lo Nuvvu negotiate endi ..

tappu em ledu $130 or $135k adagatam lo ..  or ask joining bonus or rsu’s .  Money money …

mee vadi old salary entha ? Why this company and why this position?

old salary 105K, contracting 

position s/w dev

2 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Honestly ippudu vunna market ki 120k is less. So ur friend can wait if he isn’t that desperate. 

He came to know that hiring  freeze in some companies and this company HR also mentioned that so thinking to just take it .

1 minute ago, spicyfish said:

He came to know that hiring  freeze in some companies and this company HR also mentioned that so thinking to just take it .

See usually being Hr - they shouldn’t say that when hiring - they just wanted to take advantage of the situation. Looks like chillara company - my advice is  ask him to wait