Jump to content

Multilingual Hyderabadi ethos πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


bhaigan
 Share

Recommended Posts

thokka lo multi lingual. Nampally station lo even 40 years back kooda telugu lo order isthe navve vallu. it is multi lingual because telugu people are weilding power - whether tg state or andhra state. when thuraqs had power they had no respect for otehr languages.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Anta Assamey said:

Kottuku sΔ±vandΔ± inka thread lo ...torch.gif

Already shuru chesina...enjoy the fun..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Kukatpally Pragathinagar batch vunatu vunnadu pilagadu...

Exactly kphb batch ilantivallani hyderabadi anakandi ra ni yavva

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

thokka lo multi lingual. Nampally station lo even 40 years back kooda telugu lo order isthe navve vallu. it is multi lingual because telugu people are weilding power - whether tg state or andhra state. when thuraqs had power they had no respect for otehr languages.

40 years endi, ivala kuda poi shadab hotel la biryani order chesudu hindi/urdu la ne vuntadi...nampally kuda anthe..

Balavanthanga hindi nerchukomante niku etlaithe leni self respect etlaithe dhebbatintado....telugu thappa inkemi matladodhu ante kuda atlane vuntadi...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

40 years endi, ivala kuda poi shadab hotel la biryani order chesudu hindi/urdu la ne vuntadi...nampally kuda anthe..

Balavanthanga hindi nerchukomante niku etlaithe leni self respect etlaithe dhebbatintado....telugu thappa inkemi matladodhu ante kuda atlane vuntadi...

Gaadidhi guddule. Ippudu go to Abids or Koti you can hear them belting out telugu songs. Aa rojullo only hindi/urdu undedhi.

And moreover humiliation of telugu in those days is common knowledge. you cant erase facts. Prathidhi cbn ni troll chesinattu kaadhu.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Gaadidhi guddule. Ippudu go to Abids or Koti you can hear them belting out telugu songs. Aa rojullo only hindi/urdu undedhi.

And moreover humiliation of telugu in those days is common knowledge. you cant erase facts. Prathidhi cbn ni troll chesinattu kaadhu.

Naturally when Andhras forcibly imposed their native slang in Nampally, Abids or Koti, this is what yoyu get to hear...telugu songs, mass songs..lux papa lux papa songs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Gaadidhi guddule. Ippudu go to Abids or Koti you can hear them belting out telugu songs. Aa rojullo only hindi/urdu undedhi.

And moreover humiliation of telugu in those days is common knowledge. you cant erase facts. Prathidhi cbn ni troll chesinattu kaadhu.

40 years back vishayalu gurthunnai ante are you both 50 plus uncles?Β 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DesiPokiri said:

40 years back vishayalu gurthunnai ante are you both 50 plus uncles?Β 

my father and uncles told me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Android_Halwa said:

Naturally when Andhras forcibly imposed their native slang in Nampally, Abids or Koti, this is what yoyu get to hear...telugu songs, mass songs..lux papa lux papa songs.

yea keep siding with nizams. Mee doras ki maamule kadha.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.