suppose you can teleport yourself..

Raven_Rayes

28 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Teleporting is allowed once or multiple times?

unlimited times..

I also wrongly used the word 'love' here. One will always have fondness for the place/tribe one is born into. But I meant will you be tied to it if you were accorded the freedom to do anything.

I feel only people with small lizard brains are insecure to be permanently tied to their origin.

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

unlimited times..

I also wrongly used the word 'love' here. One will always have fondness for the place/tribe one is born into. But I meant will you be tied to it if you were accorded the freedom to do anything.

I feel only people with small lizard brains are insecure to be permanently tied to their origin.

Once You take away the restraint you can be anywhere where you have people who love you. 

4 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Once You take away the restraint you can be anywhere where you have people who love you. 

Hence sanghis are trash... proved.

especially rich ones who can take the flight into wherever they wanna go.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

@Raven_Rayes you teleport yourself to mars. i doubt anyone misses.

actually people love me. I'm a loveable guy.

when I'm not stammering because I'm nervous around people, I can be very lively conversation. I don't even have to use boothulu like I do purposefully in this db coz I simply hate you sickos.

Just now, Iriswest said:

May be you should have named your id after sanghi haters

it's not my id. almost all my ids are offered to me by my fans in this db, who want me to continue to rake up bs in this db whenever I can.

8 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

it's not my id. almost all my ids are offered to me by my fans in this db, who want me to continue to rake up bs in this db whenever I can.

I know there is a co-ordinated hate batch here. @bhaigan - this is what i meant.