Of all 75 years what's the biggest achievement India had

futureofandhra

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Indian civilization has stopped producing greatness 1000yrs back itself. and has no hope for the future.

i think its time to accept reality and for Indians to start having the right conversation about India, and not smell each other's farts.

here comes the genetically destroyed sceptic, scum like you cannot see any good in india, so get the fack off and find a $hithole like Canada

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

Confirmed it's zero that's running world n it's from that civilization

I said 'past 1000yrs'.

Its like Indian civilization never recovered from that peak. and no hope that it will, ever.

Just now, pakeer_saab said:

here comes the genetically destroyed sceptic, scum like you cannot see any good in india, so get the fack off and find a $hithole like Canada

if you really care about India, all you have to do is improve yourself and start having productive conversations and come up with new ways to improve your immediate surroundings.

Not be satisfied with a job that pays you in dollars/pounds, and sit back and contribute to degradation of India and Indian society by acting like a worthless troll with the attention spam of a worm.

4 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

emi books chavali raa fooka, I get my news from by rational reading not from morons and news networks

whatsaspp slides for for leftist morons, right wing has people with brains

India ni thaluchukuntey paapam anipisthundi ra.

when I'm not seriously disgusted with it, ofcourse.

7 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

technically neeku naaku pedda theda ledhu.

I'm honest that I hate India and would never lift even a finger to support or help India.

you claim you love India, but you also would never lift even a finger to support India, except in pointless online debates.

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

if you really care about India, all you have to do is improve yourself and start having productive conversations and come up with new ways to improve your immediate surroundings.

Not be satisfied with a job that pays you in dollars/pounds, and sit back and contribute to degradation of India and Indian society by acting like a worthless troll with the attention spam of a worm.

i agree with you on all counts, there is no hope in despair

unless we have some hope left in us, its always good to be optimistic about future

• Haha 1

Just now, pakeer_saab said:

i agree with you on all counts, there is no hope in despair

unless we have some hope left in us, its always good to be optimistic about future

seeing people like you, I have no hope.

there's not even an attempt to improve yourself. just tumbling down the rabbit hole of perceived greatness, in the hope that the end will be something amazing.

its pathetic.

atleast try and build a business in India, fcukface. atleast one institution that leaves your mark.

Unless India drops its sanghi mindset, India is worthy of all the hate.

a secular, egalitarian, revitalization of the Indian society is welcome, though.

I suppose the window for that event happening is long gone.

hard to pick one , few based on some recent video I saw:

• Life expectancy
  • Literacy
  • Improvement in general health 
  • vaccination against polio , smallpox etc
  • Space race
  • Staying as a single nation despite all the massive differences in cultures and languages etc
  • stayed as democratic , despite the chaos its still an achievement
  • In top economics now , will only get better from here

lot more to improve though

hope in the next 75 years wealth distribution is equitable , caste is no longer used as identity , corruption ends and people's overall happiness increases

Jai Hind!

• Like 1

Indians have zero shame for fcuking up a civilization that produced great works of formal philosophy like the nyaya.

only an attempt blindly copy the west and claim that so and so capitalist blah blah is going to make India great.

idiots. you'll always be slaves for the west. that's why.

coz you lost the capacity for introspection that made our civilization one of the more lasting ones.

what's left now is cockroaches fighting each other for no rhyme or reason.

can anyone say what makes India different from the west?

at a fundamental level.

don't say 'family and society' vs 'individualism' as the unit.

family/society is not the unit in India.

35 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

emi books chavali raa fooka, I get my news from by rational reading not from morons and news networks

whatsaspp slides for for leftist morons, right wing has people with brains

has there been any research from Hindutva big brains about attempting to understand Indian society degradation over the years, apart from shamelessly blaming everything on 'invaders'..

as if no other part of the world was invaded. In fact, India was probably one of the least invaded nations.

the rot began much before these invasions.

pretty sure the buddhists and the saivaites et al.. that fought in the time between 300 to 1000 ad had much better conversations (even when they were killing each other) than the 'debates' Indians of today have during peace time.