Naku inka ardham katledhu … intha negativity undhi jagga paina

Higher_Purpose

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

I asked the count of MLA seats in TG region. how many they won. Also how many BCs won.

But why did you ask ? 

Irrepective if who won or lost, BC party ani chepukune party 4 times power loki vasthe okkasari kuda BC candidate ni CM ga cheyaledu deniki ?

Lavadala logics teesukapoi China la pettuko…sollu seppaku

30 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

But why did you ask ? 

Irrepective if who won or lost, BC party ani chepukune party 4 times power loki vasthe okkasari kuda BC candidate ni CM ga cheyaledu deniki ?

Lavadala logics teesukapoi China la pettuko…sollu seppaku

All i wanted is how may seats TDP won in TG region across all elections from 1983 to 2009. Just a fun fact. TG lo TDP ki scene ledhu ane wallu  - ye moham tho antarru - ani crore votes anni seats vunnappudu.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

TG lo TDP ki scene ledhu ane wallu 

Evadaithe annado poi vanni Ki cheppu ra Babu…nannu enduku adugutunavo endo…

3 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

All i wanted is how may seats TDP won in TG region across all elections from 1983 to 2009. Just a fun fact. TG lo TDP ki scene ledhu ane wallu  - ye moham tho antarru - ani crore votes anni seats vunnappudu.

That just demonstrates how easily outsiders with capital can capture power with the help of greedy local collaborators like Dora 

Seeing politics today help me understand why only 40k British were able subjugate whole of India 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Why does your life revolve around Kamma caste fanaticism

Why do you spend all your weekends in the kamma caste gatherings

6 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

no ee db lo neutral ani cheppey ethics batch veruley

not saying about you 

am not asking about trs winning or losing

kcr would  have suspended that guy from party is my point

Why do you have to show your kamma caste fanaticism in all threads

5 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

ravi Prakash is not TDP supporter. anyway as i said - it is traditional media - which is no longer effective in electioneering.

In social media TRS/YSRCP/BJP are way effective. They are super manipulative because they work on exsiting social divisions - telangana or hindu - and way amplify them. People are always receptive to this sort of propoganda in this country.

50 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

That just demonstrates how easily outsiders with capital can capture power with the help of greedy local collaborators like Dora 

Seeing politics today help me understand why only 40k British were able subjugate whole of India 

he rightly criticizes Dora for reaping anti-capitalist sentiment that communists, naxals and leftist sowed over decades in TG.

but he conveniently forgets that most of these capitalists were Andhra. So Dora or no Dora, TG does consider Andhra as usurpers. Dora just was smart enough to enrich himself by cashing on it.

One day Dora will also bite the dust. but TDP is not coming back. good riddance to bad rubbish that thing.

1 hour ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

i see - so if NTR is popular that he is an outsider with collaboratos. If KCR is popular  - it is because people like him ?

COmparing british to a telugu person within andhra pradesh - lmao

No wonder you act like british to your nellore district - justifying giving away 35k acres for a pathetic road. You will gladly collaborate with anyone to sell out your people.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

i see - so if NTR is popular that he is an outsider with collaboratos. If KCR is popular  - it is because people like him ?

COmparing british to a telugu person within andhra pradesh - lmao

No wonder you act like british to your nellore district - justifying giving away 35k acres for a pathetic road. You will gladly collaborate with anyone to sell out your people.

it looks 'your telangana people' think you are a piece of sh1t.

talk to them first. lmao.

22 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

he rightly criticizes Dora for reaping anti-capitalist sentiment that communists, naxals and leftist sowed over decades in TG.

but he conveniently forgets that most of these capitalists were Andhra. So Dora or no Dora, TG does consider Andhra as usurpers. Dora just was smart enough to enrich himself by cashing on it.

One day Dora will also bite the dust. but TDP is not coming back. good riddance to bad rubbish that thing.

pyschopath came. All the info he gets is from his Kapu casteist cousin or a pack of bullying hyenas he calls as friends. He beleives them utterly despite having no presence in TG or any knowledge. And they reinforce his "knowledge".

Everyone one of them is a DOra or reddy or brahmin or kapu, maybe one or two kammas.

with that belief he starts "hunting"  individual people in forums - ordinary workers or fathers or husbands or whatver. Running circles around them.  co-ordinating "Attacks" with his freinds outside.

When did i say Dora reaped anti-capitalist sentiment ? those were long gone days. Growth in TG region of RSS and BJP took care of that. He played standard communal politics of pitting one region against others - appealing to nativist sentiments of people.

Who told you TG consider Andhra as usurper ?  did the massive majority of TDP in election after election from 1983 told you that ?

Did their effortless enjoyment of telugu cinema told they consider therm usurper ?

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

rey pyshopath b@stard. I grew up in langana. Unlike you i dont get info from other psychos through whtasapp messages.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Look at this reply by this piece of $hit. does it have anything to do with my response.

It is pure bullying. hecotring and slandering. He needs to justify himself to his ID donator.

36 minutes ago, beer_bob123 said:

This guys comes with the same message in his every response to my post.

Any doutbs he is part of that hyena gang of @Raven_Rayes ?