Naku inka ardham katledhu … intha negativity undhi jagga paina

Higher_Purpose

52 minutes ago, southyx said:

People care less anedhi nuvvu anukuntunnav. There is always neutral voters. Valla dhaggaraki velli Gorantla gaadi issue, Kodali nani gaadi boothulu gurunchi adugu chee chee antaaru. Especially woman voters. Gorantla issue inni days drag cheyyadaniki idhi entha chettha party no ani proov cheyyadnaiki. Dhaaniki thaggatte YCP vaallu Gorantla gaadini support chethu vaccharu.

already AP la neutral  voters unna kondaru kondaru kuda tilting favor of YCP or TDP(they are not neutral anymore), TDP vallu last 3 years okka election kuda gelva ledu with all that money and media power. I am inferring people seem they made their choice and it is being reflected in the local body elections, current surveys, public support for demonstrations etc. okka survey ante emanna anukovachu kani vachina prati survey is giving an edge to YCP by a massive margin. I could be wrong and I want to be wrong coming from a TDP family(my dad and  uncles were diehard party workers).

monna @Lovecrusader bro edo video pettindu Kodali nani public opinion and inspite that being a Jana Sena YT channel, the support for him seem overwhelming and I am not sure if he is going to lose 

Jagan has setup himself a very good voter base with his schemes, same as ysr… they are going to vote for him no matter what.. and they are not going to skip voting like middle class or rich people.. 

he is easily going to win as long as he continues distributing money.. 

14 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

already AP la neutral  voters unna kondaru kondaru kuda tilting favor of YCP or TDP(they are not neutral anymore), TDP vallu last 3 years okka election kuda gelva ledu with all that money and media power. I am inferring people seem they made their choice and it is being reflected in the local body elections, current surveys, public support for demonstrations etc. okka survey ante emanna anukovachu kani vachina prati survey is giving an edge to YCP by a massive margin. I could be wrong and I want to be wrong coming from a TDP family(my dad and  uncles were diehard party workers).

monna @Lovecrusader bro edo video pettindu Kodali nani public opinion and inspite that being a Jana Sena YT channel, the support for him seem overwhelming and I am not sure if he is going to lose 

Daily boothu bommalu vese ilanti DB lo discussions choosi opinion ki raaku. I can't say TDP/YCP win or loose. But decent women evarini adigina asahyinchukuntunnaru YCP vaalla Dhandupalyam attidude choosi. The reason opposition parties  taking the Madhav's issue in a big way is to establish that everyone in the YCP is like that. Only people who are in favour of YCP/ YCP sympthisers/anti-TDP are irritated by opposition parties dragging this issue.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, southyx said:

But decent women evarini adigina asahyinchukuntunnaru YCP vaalla Dhandupalyam attidude choosi. The reason opposition parties  taking the Madhav's issue in a big way is to establish that everyone in the YCP is like that.

Joe Biden Lol GIF by ProBit Global

43 minutes ago, southyx said:

Daily boothu bommalu vese ilanti DB lo discussions choosi opinion ki raaku. I can't say TDP/YCP win or loose. But decent women evarini adigina asahyinchukuntunnaru YCP vaalla Dhandupalyam attidude choosi. The reason opposition parties  taking the Madhav's issue in a big way is to establish that everyone in the YCP is like that. Only people who are in favour of YCP/ YCP sympthisers/anti-TDP are irritated by opposition parties dragging this issue.

You are a perfect example of a neutral voter turned in to TDP supporter, nothing wrong with it but you are not looking at it from a neutral lens - madhav gadu boku gada? 100% vadu boke  video is a trap or not? 100% trap ee, enduku? Avatali ammayi kuda not so decent kada when tempting him to do what he did?

TDP media should just stop at exposing the video and not have a daily serial like discussion with a panel, then these law points come  along in neutrals minds like how come and why that not so decent lady is in the video with boku madhav? Vadu em anna state motham live telecast pettinda or someone trapped him ani?

chedda puruglu anni chotla untaru, some it is necessary evil, vadiki caste backing unnadi, nuvvu moral values antunnavu akkada caste polarization jarugutunnadi with stretching his mis behavior/moral values

3 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

1989..Lost

2004..Lost

2009..Lost

2019..Lost

All four times when TDP lost, it lost miserably.

I asked the count of MLA seats in TG region. how many they won. Also how many BCs won.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, hyperbole said:

'Sau Khoon Maaf' - people of AP think even Jagan’s worst rule is better than arrogance of blood and breed batch, vallaku inka ardamu ayita ledu, they dug their grave when in ruling and Jagan buried them 10ft under. Inka 1990 politics chestunnaru like Madhav gani mxxda incident, they were projecting as if someone got murdered by Jaggu in broad daylight (don’t stretch it too hard that people overlook)

chaa...blood and breed. YS Jagan REDDY son of YS Rajasekhar REDDY son of raja REDDY - landlords in kadapa.

Kalvakuntala Harish RAO son of Kalvakuntala chandrasekar RAo - DORA velamas - extraordinarily cruel caste with vetti chakiri and rapes in jogini etc.

Ivi blood and breed kava ?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

You are a perfect example of a neutral voter turned in to TDP supporter, nothing wrong with it but you are not looking at it from a neutral lens - madhav gadu boku gada? 100% vadu boke  video is a trap or not? 100% trap ee, enduku? Avatali ammayi kuda not so decent kada when tempting him to do what he did?

TDP media should just stop at exposing the video and not have a daily serial like discussion with a panel, then these law points come  along in neutrals minds like how come and why that not so decent lady is in the video with boku madhav? Vadu em anna state motham live telecast pettinda or someone trapped him ani?

chedda puruglu anni chotla untaru, some it is necessary evil, vadiki caste backing unnadi, nuvvu moral values antunnavu akkada caste polarization jarugutunnadi with stretching the issue too much

Would you say the same for trs guy

Am not saying if he will be punished by law but kaneesam party nunchi pampinchaledhu

Elections in Ap and TG have taken to worst direction since early 2000s. The OC power has increased a lot.

Doras and Reddies have poured in money in social media, psycho style trolling, caste specific target groups.

Target was TDP because they never forgave that someone from coastal andhra could get votes from their BC/SC/ST whom they saw as their servants. Getting votes is OK but NTR even attacked their patel patwari system.

TDP also decayed and became arrogant. Many thought just do money distribution at election time and win. No investment in social media and pyschopath trolling perfected by OC groups in TG and RS.

10 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

TDP media should just stop at exposing the video and not have a daily serial like discussion with a panel, then these law points come  along in neutrals minds like how come and why that not so decent lady is video with boku madhav? Was it a trap ani? 

chedda puruglu anni chotla untaru, some it is necessary evil, vadiki caste backing unnadi, nuvvu moral values antunnavu akkada caste polarization jarugutunnadi with stretching the issue too much

Lol. Vaadu video trap ani ela anukuntunnav? Let me tell you the actual story. Avathali lady oka panchayathi president wife. Reddys. Veedu Reddy corporation chairman chepisthaanu ani ameki kaburlu cheppi advacne avvadam start chesaadu. Ame Corporation chairman padhavi kosam ani wait chesthu undhi veedi rotha ni bharisthu. Chivaraki veedu kaburlu chepthunnadu use chesukovadaniki, time waste ani veedu ilanti advance ayyi vedhava panulu chesesthunnappudu neat ga shoot chesi bayata pettaaru. Chedda purugulu anni chotla untaaru. ikkada extreme case. Thats exactly what opposition parties are trying to patry. Any decent party in India will suspend him as soon as the video is out. But ikkada adhi jaraga ledhu. Dhaanine opposition parties endakaduthunnayi. Thelisina vaallu asahyanchukuntunnaru. YCP ki damage ekkuva jaruguthundhi ani feel ayye vaallu/opposition party ki help avuthundhi anukune vaalle irritate avuthunnaru. This issue will drag a few more weeks. Parliment ethics comitte ki lo nanchutharu, national women comission dhaggara. Anni days drag avuthune untadhi.

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Would you say the same for trs guy

Am not saying if he will be punished by law but kaneesam party nunchi pampinchaledhu

Did I claim I am neutral? i openly stated many times that I would like to see TRS win but not against others winning either. 

Law will act if there is a malice, was there a victim or is it a just a consensual matter?

3 minutes ago, southyx said:

Lol. Vaadu video trap ani ela anukuntunnav? Let me tell you the actual story. Avathali lady oka panchayathi president wife. Reddys. Veedu Reddy corporation chairman chepisthaanu ani ameki kaburlu cheppi advacne avvadam start chesaadu. Ame Corporation chairman padhavi kosam ani wait chesthu undhi. Chivaraki veedu kaburlu chepthunnadu use chesukovadaniki, time waste ani veedu ilanti advance ayyi vedhava panulu chesesthunnappudu neat ga shoot chesi bayata pettaaru. Chedda purugulu anni chotla untaaru. ikkada extreme case. Thats exactly what opposition parties are trying to patry. Any decent party in India will suspend him as soon as the video is out. But ikkada adhi jaraga ledhu. Dhaanine opposition parties endakaduthunnayi. Thelisina vaallu asahyanchukuntunnaru. YCP ki damage ekkuva jaruguthundhi ani feel ayye vaallu/opposition party ki help avuthundhi anukune vaalle irritate avuthunnaru. This issue will drag a few more weeks. Parliment ethics comitte ki lo nanchutharu, national women comission dhaggara. Anni days drag avuthune untadhi.

Did she report to police as a victim or even in media? don’t tell she doesn’t have courage to do it?
Than What’s the point? How do you expect people to believe this narrative

Aa Madhav gaadi issue lo support chesetollaki okate question. Alanti vaadini mee intiki pilichi mee wife/mother tho dinner or lunch serve cheyinchagalaraa? ikkada oppsotion parties/nuetrals issue ni active lo unchadaniki reason, ilanti chettha vedhavani party suspend cheyyaledhu ani. Party suspend cheyyaledhu ani question cheyyakunda, party action theesukovali anni vaalla meedha meeru irritate avuthunnaru ante, mee mahaa medhavalu raa babu. Vaadi meedha already rape case undhi. Vaadu CI ga unnappudu young coupld station ki vasthe bedhirinchi aa ammayi ni vaaudkunnadu ani undhi. oka avidatho illicit relation nadipi koduku pudithe champaadu ani unnadhi. Alanti vaadhi meedha action theesukovamani adagadam maani,..great raa babu meeru.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Did I claim I am neutral? i openly stated many times that I would like to see TRS win but not against others winning either. 

Law will act if there is a malice, was there a victim or is it a just a consensual matter?

no ee db lo neutral ani cheppey ethics batch veruley

not saying about you 

am not asking about trs winning or losing

kcr would  have suspended that guy from party is my point