Naku inka ardham katledhu … intha negativity undhi jagga paina

Higher_Purpose

3 minutes ago, southyx said:

Aa Madhav gaadi issue lo support chesetollaki okate question. Alanti vaadini mee intiki pilichi mee wife/mother tho dinner or lunch serve cheyinchagalaraa? ikkada oppsotion parties/nuetral issue ni active lo unchadaniki reason, ilanti chettha vedhavani party suspend cheyyaledhu ani. Party suspend cheyyaledhu ani question cheyyakunda, party action theesukovali anni vaalla meedha meeru irritate avuthunnaru ante, mee mahaa medhavalu raa babu. Vaadi meedha already rape case undhi. Vaadu CI ga unnappudu young coupld station ki vasthe bedhirinchi aa ammayi ni vaaudkunnadu ani undhi. oka avidatho illicit relation nadipi koduku pudithe champaadu ani unnadhi. Alanti vaadhi meedha action theesukovamani adagadam maani,..great raa babu meeru.

They dont care. You think they are interested in rights or wrong ? they want kills - like how many wins. Which trolling is more effective. How can you finish off your opponent. That halwa batch is only about that.

7 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Did she report to police as a victim or even in media? don’t tell she doesn’t have courage to do it?
Than What’s the point? How do you expect people to believe this narrative

Adhem question dude? India lo social stigma ela untadho theliyadhaa neeku? Why would she come infront of everyone make it an issue. Their intension was to damage Madhav's reputation and political career. They got it exactly. Vaallaki anthakante em kaavali. Next elections ki Madhava anetoduki MP seat ivvaru. Vaadi repuration damage. These two are enough. Inka ee narrative ela nammali anetodiki vaadi constituency ki velli check chesukomani cheptha. Kontha mandhi nammina nammaka poyina peddha parak padadhu. Kaani aa area vaallaki thelusu. Thats enough to serve their purpose. TV lo aa area leader okadu live debate lo kooda cheppadu assalu emi jarigindhi ani.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Elections in Ap and TG have taken to worst direction since early 2000s. The OC power has increased a lot.

Doras and Reddies have poured in money in social media, psycho style trolling, caste specific target groups.

Target was TDP because they never forgave that someone from coastal andhra could get votes from their BC/SC/ST whom they saw as their servants. Getting votes is OK but NTR even attacked their patel patwari system.

TDP also decayed and became arrogant. Many thought just do money distribution at election time and win. No investment in social media and pyschopath trolling perfected by OC groups in TG and RS.

9/10 media firms were owned by one caste and TDP backers, the only daily back then workin against TDP was vartha.

Print media, news media were in TDP hands and still are for most extent, it is just that the people grew smarter 

Just now, hyperbole said:

9/10 media firms were owned by one caste and TDP backers, the only daily back then workin against TDP was vartha.

Print media, news media were in TDP hands and still are for most extent, it is just that the people grew smarter 

which media lol? TV9 is in velama hands. Saakshi is in reddy caste hands.

Yes those are mostly traditional media. Traditional media is never effective for electioneering. If they were TDp would not have lost in 2004.

But in social media and vicious trolling, hate mongering, caste specific micro tarrgeting - no one can match TRS or YSRCP - wont you agree? look at the super effective trolling on CBN and his son.

Just now, southyx said:

Adhem question dude? India lo social stigma ela untadho theliyadhaa neeku? Why would she come infront of everyone make it an issue. Their intension was damage Madhav's reputation and political career. They exactly got it. Vaallaki anthakante em kaavali. Next elections ki Madhava anetoduki MP seat ivvaru. Vaadi repuration damage. These two are enough. Inka ee narrative ela nammali anetodiki vaadi constituency ki velli check chesukomani cheptha. Kontha mandhi nammina nammaka poyina peddha parak padadhu. Kaani aa area vaallaki thelusu. Thats enough to serve their purpose. TV lo aa area leader okadu live debate lo kooda cheppadu assalu emi jarigindhi ani.

If ine doesn’t come infront then the aggressor takes the advantage, why couldn’t she release a statement something anonymously like covering her face with a scraf or even file a police complaint anonymously or seek representation to Jagan as he claims as a messiah of reddys.

This is the first I am hearing the narrative from you, How can I corroborate if it is true or not?, I don’t mean cast aspersions on someone’s modesty but there should be something for people to  believe otherwise nothing is going to happen to that gandu

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Yes those are mostly traditional media. Traditional media is never effective for electioneering. If they were TDp would not have lost in 2004.

But in social media and vicious trolling, hate mongering, caste specific micro tarrgeting - no one can match TRS or YSRCP - wont you agree? look at the super effective trolling on CBN and his son.

It got into velams hands in onky 2018 because of the falses narratives created by soldout to TDP arrogant Mfer Mr. Ravi Prakash.

did you forget all those gimicks of shivajin and his prior to 2018

don’t tell us stories as if we were born yesterday.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

TV9 both Rameswarao and Megha Krishna Reddy. NTV lo kooda 15% or 25% vaata undhi.

TV9, NTV, సాక్షి తో పాటు inkonni ఛానెల్స్ ఉన్నాయి వైసీపీ కూలీ మీడియా, ప్రభత్వ సొమ్ముతో (digital corporation) నడిచే konni padhula యూట్యూబ్ ఛానెల్స్, సోషల్ మీడియా లో ఉన్న vela మంది పేటీమ్ బ్యాచ్. Recent ga 4K payteem batch kavali ani ad iccharu. ఇంకా తటస్త ముసుగు లో ఉన్న కొంత మంది మేధావులు (వుండవల్లి, ప్రొఫెసర్ నాగేశ్వర్ లాంటి వాళ్ళు) జగన్ తప్పులను చిన్నవి గా చేసి, వ్యతిరేకత తగ్గించే ప్రయత్నం బాగా చేస్తు, జగన్ మిగిలినవాళ్లు ఒకటే, జగన్ నే కొంచెం బెట్టర్ అన్నటు మాట్లాడుతూ ఉండే వాళ్ళు ఉన్నారు. గురాన్ని, గాడిద ని ఒకే గాడిన కట్టే ప్రయత్నం. ఇలాంటి జిమిక్స్ చాలానే ఉన్నాయి. విషయపరిజ్ఞానం ఉండి లోతు గా ఆలోచించే వాళ్ళకి పూర్తిగా అర్దం అవుతాది. ABN,TV5 full anti-mode on Jagan. ETV writes good about Jagan if there is good programme. But most of the time Govt thappalani endagaduthundhi.

Just now, hyperbole said:

It got into velams hands in onky 2018 because of the falses narratives created by soldout to TDP arrogant Mfer Mr. Ravi Prakash.

did you forget all those gimicks of shivajin and his prior to 2018

don’t tell us stories as if we were born yesterday.

ravi Prakash is not TDP supporter. anyway as i said - it is traditional media - which is no longer effective in electioneering.

In social media TRS/YSRCP/BJP are way effective. They are super manipulative because they work on exsiting social divisions - telangana or hindu - and way amplify them. People are always receptive to this sort of propoganda in this country.

7 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

If ine doesn’t come infront then the aggressor takes the advantage, why couldn’t she release a statement something anonymously like covering her face with a scraf or even file a police complaint anonymously or seek representation to Jagan as he claims as a messiah of reddys.

This is the first I am hearing the narrative from you, How can I corroborate if it is true or not?, I don’t mean cast aspersions on someone’s modesty but there should be something for people to  believe otherwise nothing is going to happen to that gandu

No, he can't. Many people in that place knew. Antha mandhiki thelisi kooda vaadu malla vedhava veshalu vesthe, media lo direct ga vastharu. Media ki kooda thelusu vaallu evaru anedhi. Female, andhuna  family woman, endhuku privacy ibbandhi ani peru theesukuraledhu. Neeku inka aa area lo full details thelisnattu ledhu. Local ga Reddys Vs Madhav. Vaadu CI ga undi Madhav Reddy ane person ni kukkani kottinattu kottaadu. Appatlo Sakshi lo kooda vesaru. Gorantla meedha konni days serial nadichindhi Sakshi lo, veedo vedhava ani. Then, akkada oka Reddy gaariki ravalasina seat veedu lakkunnadu ani local YCP cadre aa Reddy gaari faction kooda veedi meedha pagabatti kurchundhi.

4 minutes ago, southyx said:

TV9 both Rameswarao and Megha Krishna Reddy. NTV lo kooda 15% or 25% vaata undhi.

TV9, NTV, సాక్షి తో పాటు inkonni ఛానెల్స్ ఉన్నాయి వైసీపీ కూలీ మీడియా, ప్రభత్వ సొమ్ముతో (digital corporation) నడిచే konni padhula యూట్యూబ్ ఛానెల్స్, సోషల్ మీడియా లో ఉన్న vela మంది పేటీమ్ బ్యాచ్. Recent ga 4K payteem batch kavali ani ad iccharu. ఇంకా తటస్త ముసుగు లో ఉన్న కొంత మంది మేధావులు (వుండవల్లి, ప్రొఫెసర్ నాగేశ్వర్ లాంటి వాళ్ళు) జగన్ తప్పులను చిన్నవి గా చేసి, వ్యతిరేకత తగ్గించే ప్రయత్నం బాగా చేస్తు, జగన్ మిగిలినవాళ్లు ఒకటే, జగన్ నే కొంచెం బెట్టర్ అన్నటు మాట్లాడుతూ ఉండే వాళ్ళు ఉన్నారు. గురాన్ని, గాడిద ని ఒకే గాడిన కట్టే ప్రయత్నం. ఇలాంటి జిమిక్స్ చాలానే ఉన్నాయి. విషయపరిజ్ఞానం ఉండి లోతు గా ఆలోచించే వాళ్ళకి పూర్తిగా అర్దం అవుతాది. ABN,TV5 full anti-mode on Jagan. ETV writes good about Jagan if there is good programme. But most of the time Govt thappalani endagaduthundhi.

TDP is no match in content or presentation or manipulation when it comes to TRS/YSRCP.

Mundavalli is liar of the most vicious type. There is no effective opposition to it.

Simple thing is TDP is very resource poor and also management is poor. CBN, they say, is afraid of talent outgrowing him - maybe true - i dont know.

I dont mind TDP getting defeated. But the people who are doing it are in many ways worse.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Light theeseuko - you will never beleive - no matter what the evidence is. In these matters - thats all the substance will be. 

TDP is no match in content or presentation or manipulation when it comes to TRS/YSRCP.

Mundavalli is liar of the most vicious type. There is no effective opposition to it.

Simple thing is TDP is very resource poor and also management is poor. CBN, they say, is afraid of talent outgrowing him - maybe true - i dont know.

I dont mind TDP getting defeated. But the people who are doing it are in many ways worse.

tdp might win or lose but this hatred towards one section of society and giving telugu language funds to sanskrit  is the worst part

and some batch are ok with it 

But second thing - is that electioneering has become a goal in itself.

We have a brand of politics now - if i dont take you down now -then i am going to jail in next few years.

In this atmosphere - everyone will be vicious.

This viciousness started from caste basis in rayalaseema and TG districts. Along with kostha role in telugu politics which died with NTR decency also sidelined. 

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

tdp might win or lose but this hatred towards one section of society and giving telugu language funds to sanskrit  is the worst part

and some batch are ok with it 

yea tdp is replaced with far worser and far more vicious people. Hatefilled toward other regions, other religions.. Extremely loyal to personalities or hate ideologies like sangh.

The entire atmosphere is poisonous.

2 hours ago, hyperbole said:

already AP la neutral  voters unna kondaru kondaru kuda tilting favor of YCP or TDP(they are not neutral anymore), TDP vallu last 3 years okka election kuda gelva ledu with all that money and media power. I am inferring people seem they made their choice and it is being reflected in the local body elections, current surveys, public support for demonstrations etc. okka survey ante emanna anukovachu kani vachina prati survey is giving an edge to YCP by a massive margin. I could be wrong and I want to be wrong coming from a TDP family(my dad and  uncles were diehard party workers).

monna @Lovecrusader bro edo video pettindu Kodali nani public opinion and inspite that being a Jana Sena YT channel, the support for him seem overwhelming and I am not sure if he is going to lose 

@Higher_Purpose @futureofandhra @Android_HaIwa 

Any survey is released after...few editings in numbers acc to package given by a certain party....for example.lagadapti boss election mundhu....oka 23 assembly constituencies lu tiskoni...

akkada tdp gelustadhi max ani chepadu....a survey is done by flash team which also works today's chankaya....ycp number tdp vi ani chepadu and vice versa........

E mood of the nation poll and times now is fake acc to ap numbers..... Pradeep Gupta cheyaledu ap survey ....who regularly do for india today....

Naaku telsina ap journalist okadu ani constituencies visit chesi ichina numbers aithe ivi.....so tdp has fair chances.  If they concentrate more other than madhav's Mrda 

Ycp - 73 

Tdp -52 

Janasena - have chances in 7 seats ..... they can be grabbed by tdp or ycp .....if they try harder

Tough fight BTW tdp and ycp -  40..

Out of 175 assembly seats........

• Upvote 2