Naku inka ardham katledhu … intha negativity undhi jagga paina

Higher_Purpose

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

When did i say Dora reaped anti-capitalist sentiment ? those were long gone days. Growth in TG region of RSS and BJP took care of that. He played standard communal politics of pitting one region against others - appealing to nativist sentiments of people.

Who told you TG consider Andhra as usurper ?  did the massive majority of TDP in election after election from 1983 told you that ?

Did their effortless enjoyment of telugu cinema told they consider therm usurper ?

I'm saying that. That's what he did in fact. only dumbfcuks like you think TG movement was something about some slang that was made fun of in the movies. It was indeed a groundswell movement in the heartlands of TG, while you were playing cricket in Hyd with your TG uppercaste friends believing everything to be fine and dandy.

that NTR won for so long is because he was not a pure bred capitalist like his successor sandrabob, who unwittingly (because he's not that smart in reality) accelerated Andhra dominance both economically and culturally in Hyd. At some point all of that had to blow up.

So sad that all the TG friends that you played cricket with, hate you now. you have to introspect into whether losing your sh1t like this on TG is advisable or not. Not them. shouting at me online is not going to make your TG friends forgive all the sh1t you spoke to them.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

This guys comes with the same message in his every response to my post.

Any doutbs he is part of that hyena gang of @Raven_Rayes ?

If you think beyond kamma caste fanaticism, maybe someday you will understand how big of an ass you make of yourself

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

I'm saying that. That's what he did in fact. only dumbfcuks like you think TG movement was something about some slang that was made fun of in the movies. It was indeed a groundswell movement in the heartlands of TG, while you were playing cricket in Hyd with your TG uppercaste friends believing everything to be fine and dandy.

that NTR won for so long is because he was not a pure bred capitalist like his successor sandrabob, who unwittingly (because he's not that smart in reality) accelerated Andhra dominance both economically and culturally in Hyd. At some point all of that had to blow up.

So sad that all the TG friends that you played cricket with, hate you now. you have to introspect into whether losing your sh1t like this on TG is advisable or not. Not them. shouting at me online is not going to make your TG friends forgive all the sh1t you spoke to them.

"andhra dominance" and you accuse others of consipracy theories. Have you ever set foot in hyderabad ?

Rey dumb psyschopath read your posts you said "he was right in calling out" as if i called out.

Everything you say is a made up convenience which a pyshopath says "to get by" - " to win an arguement". None of them have any ounce of sincereity. They are calculated to shut the other guy down. If nothing works call him a "ethonationalist" and laugh about it in a predatory way in evening with "freinds".

NTR won because he is not a "pure bred capitalist" - does that statement have ANY meaning at all ?

Once again the psyhoc games of me being racist to TG. when i am obviously not. A gaslighting technoqur refined through years of bullying.

Your mother is the real bitch who allowed a snake like you outside.

12 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Did their effortless enjoyment of telugu cinema told they consider therm usurper ?

all you have to do is to come to terms with the fact that united AP is a gone case.

as for TG uppercaste, they'll get their day of reckoning too.

be decent and try to help TG lowercaste to usurp them, if you can. or just shut up

don't talk about fcuking TDP like a desperate hateful clown.

11 hours ago, Higher_Purpose said:

Still in all surveys, he’s getting 17-23 seats 

india today lo anthe … now times now ..

Tdp mathram vadi matta… veedi batta antu anni vodhilesi aadi matta paina discussion 

1 minute ago, beer_bob123 said:

If you think beyond kamma caste fanaticism, maybe someday you will understand how big of an ass you make of yourself

Another gang member came to harass though he is not involved. ANother predator who probably molests women and children in real life.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey dumb psyschopath read your posts you said "he was right in calling out" as if i called out.

you called out dora for his casteism. you didn't realise that TG movement was leftist at its core, I'm giving you that throwaway info. I wasn't acknowledging that you knew it. I know you are fcuking dumb and have your head up your ass smelling your own farts all the time.

5 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

But why did you ask ? 

Irrepective if who won or lost, BC party ani chepukune party 4 times power loki vasthe okkasari kuda BC candidate ni CM ga cheyaledu deniki ?

Lavadala logics teesukapoi China la pettuko…sollu seppaku

@Android_Halwa Ni guxxda ra 
TDP never said they will make BC as cm unlike your kachara.Infact United Ap lo highest number of BCs ki ticket ichi minsters chesina single party TDP…

TG vaste dalit cm chesta anna KCR gadini kuda adugu ni edxxi ga

nuv edo ee DB lo TDP /CBN ani kanipistey chalu edo Pedda political analyst laga vachi comments chestav..everyone know your hatredness on tdp/CBn…edo pixhikathal dexxgtunav

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

NTR won because he is not a "pure bred capitalist" - does that statement have ANY meaning at all ?

it has more meaning than anything you have posted.

I don't see any rebuttal to that, other than an idiot losing his sh1t blaming my mom for spawning an articulate amazing compassionate and genius person as me.

too bad, I'm not trying to save the world. my mother wished I would. But I declined her suggestion politely stating that its not worth saving. hehe.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

all you have to do is to come to terms with the fact that united AP is a gone case.

as for TG uppercaste, they'll get their day of reckoning too.

be decent and try to help TG lowercaste to usurp them, if you can. or just shut up

don't talk about fcuking TDP like a desperate hateful clown.

"come to terms" endhira psycho bast@rd/ what do you mean come to terms ? this is  a discusssion about rights and wrongs?

have you come to tersm that you are a psychopath?

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you called out dora for his casteism. you didn't realise that TG movement was leftist at its core, I'm giving you that throwaway info. I wasn't acknowledging that you knew it. I know you are fcuking dumb and have your head up your ass smelling your own farts all the time.

LOL - did that pack of hyenas told you it is leftist ?

Is there a SINGLE evidence of a leftist policy after TG came.

This is what happens when you get info from "freinds".

KCR ran the entire movement from air conditioned media of rooms of andhra capitalists.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Another gang member came to harass though he is not involved. ANother predator who probably molests women and children in real life.

So typical of a kamma caste fanatic 

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

"come to terms" endhira psycho bast@rd/ what do you mean come to terms ? this is  a discusssion about rights and wrongs?

have you come to tersm that you are a psychopath?

lmao. I think you should speak to TG people.. bye