Anyone having own business/partnership in US-help!!

prince143

Lets say I want to have my own  business on H1, As per my knowledge we cannot have active position in any business(restaurant, Motel, Gas station etc) on work visa.

I know most of us here collaborate with people who are either citizens/GC with the business registered on their name. I believe the max share is also the person with GC/Cititzenship in these cases

How would the variables work in the case where the idea is yours and you would like to have max share in the business.

Is it possible for registering a business person with GC/Citizen and me retaining max share?

Serious replies only please!!!

• prince143 changed the title to Anyone having own business/partnership in US-help!!
9 minutes ago, prince143 said:

Lets say I want to have my own  business on H1, As per my knowledge we cannot have active position in any business(restaurant, Motel, Gas station etc) on work visa.

I know most of us here collaborate with people who are either citizens/GC with the business registered on their name. I believe the max share is also the person with GC/Cititzenship in these cases

How would the variables work in the case where the idea is yours and you would like to have max share in the business.

Is it possible for registering a business person with GC/Citizen and me retaining max share?

PM I can help 

9 minutes ago, prince143 said:

If the other person agrees, why not!! On paper, you are a passive investor and not getting any salary.. 

Brother tell me what is the forum of business domain? And your investment I can help you 

THE best option is s Corp it's only for us citizen s you need to give salary from 3000 to 3600 

Very very important thing is trust and rap0 

Scorp if u make u can save taxes like hell 

Its very complex subject bro 

Resturant ? Sports bar ? Kids school ? 

Email me at [email protected] 

5 minutes ago, Bomtv12345 said:

Brother tell me what is the forum of business domain? And your investment I can help you 

THE best option is s Corp it's only for us citizen s you need to give salary from 3000 to 3600 

Some say h1 can also open scorp.

Irs says immigrant or citizen can open. And same irs says for tax purposes, who pass presence test of 180plus days in year are marked as immigrant/citizens. Also those who are paying taxes last 5 years or more also consider as resident aliens.

1 hour ago, Bomtv12345 said:

Salary depends on scale of business also right?

Do we need to have a contract with that person about the partnership arrangement and how would that be?

Feel free to call me brother (443) 228-8436 my name is moksh 

Us citizen is best option gc waste 🗑  s crop option is only for us citizen H1 can't be in any papers he can all be investor but he can't take the profits 

• 1 year later...

Navigating business ownership on a work visa can indeed be complex. While you may not be able to have an active position in certain businesses, collaborating with citizens or GC holders is a common workaround. As for retaining maximum share, it's possible to structure the business in a way that allows you to maintain majority ownership while adhering to visa regulations.By the way, have you heard about the intriguing legal showdown between the United States and Diana Fletcher? You might find the story at https://diana-fletcher.net/the-quirky-showdown-united-states-vs-diana-fletcher/?amp=1 an interesting read amidst your business inquiries!

On 8/16/2022 at 2:21 PM, prince143 said:

Follow this steps https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3Ddb2ZJ7Ry/?igsh=OHRodGZnZ2w5ODcy