MY MIL got the news that her GC is approved today..

Shameless

4 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Her mother filed for her GC I guess around 1998 time...after so many years, she received the good news today...

Monna Saturday roju family gettogether lo inka GC osthaledhu ani cheppi baadhapaduthunde...

itla maa @csrcsrbhayya ki monnane occhindhi...thanu kuda chala years nundi chaala kashtapaddadu...neeku kuda thwaralone osthundhi ani dhairyan cheppa...oka 30 mins back maa wife ki call chesi cheppindhi GC approve ayyindhi ani..

mana @csrcsrbhayya start chesina GC thread chala helpful ayyindhi..Brahmi Telugu GIF - Brahmi Telugu Telugufunny GIFs

Family gc ki naaku eminteliyadu anno congrats to her , nice for your family

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Her mother filed for her GC I guess around 1998 time...after so many years, she received the good news today...

Monna Saturday roju family gettogether lo inka GC osthaledhu ani cheppi baadhapaduthunde...

itla maa @csrcsrbhayya ki monnane occhindhi...thanu kuda chala years nundi chaala kashtapaddadu...neeku kuda thwaralone osthundhi ani dhairyan cheppa...oka 30 mins back maa wife ki call chesi cheppindhi GC approve ayyindhi ani..

mana @csrcsrbhayya start chesina GC thread chala helpful ayyindhi..Brahmi Telugu GIF - Brahmi Telugu Telugufunny GIFs

@csrcsrbro...this thread is not a joke...I am serious she got her GC approval today..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Congratulations @csrcsr bro… happy for you…

@Shameless athhagaru GC holder ani collar egaresi thiragachhu… 👍

• Upvote 1

Just now, csrcsr said:

Nenu emi annanu bro I am.telling her congrats but family category a employment catergory?

family category bro...thanaki ikkada papers levu...so it was little difficult for her to get it approved...

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Can you show her as a dependent and claim tax now ?

4 minutes ago, texas said:

Congratulations anna traveling to Chicago for party 

occhey bro...manchi party chesukundham...anyway planning for a party on the 27th with DJ, yummy, food, and alcohol

2 minutes ago, Shameless said:

occhey bro...manchi party chesukundham...anyway planning for a party on the 27th with DJ, yummy, food, and alcohol

@Swatkat vesukoni vastha she will satisfy all uncles 

• Like 1