Immigration experts *******

DonnyStrumpet

On H1 for the last 2 year and half years. Never got stamping. EAD and Adv parole undhi through family based immigration. 

If I visit India, should I still get stamping? or can I use AP for re entry. Please suggest cheyyandi

1 minute ago, DonnyStrumpet said:

On H1 for the last 2 year and half years. Never got stamping. EAD and Adv parole undhi through family based immigration. 

If I visit India, should I still get stamping? or can I use AP for re entry. Please suggest cheyyandi

Ahh ead/ap through family bro??

Most of us got ead /ap through employment based and many came into country with AP and they were able to continue working on h1b 

Just yiu said AP and ead came with family GC mostly you can do the same but I will check with attorney once because most of us are not aware of family gc 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DonnyStrumpet said:

If you have a valid AP, you don’t need stamping 

14 minutes ago, DonnyStrumpet said:

Family based ki h1 ki no link baa. Just use EAD and AP since it is from FB. 

2 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Family based apply chesi h1 yendhi anna inka. Idhekka dikkumalina logic anna.

May be ts was on h1 his parents or spouse might have sponsored him he wants to continue h1 as backup until gc arrives,  ivi vache varaki tension e kada that's my guess ts can answebetter once u use ead your non-immigrant h1 is gone

Just now, csrcsr said:

May be ts was on h1 his parents or spouse might have sponsored him he wants to continue h1 as backup until gc arrives,  ivi vache varaki tension e kada that's my guess ts can answebetter once u use ead your non-immigrant h1 is gone

Yes bro. Until GC is officially available. I want to keep my status intact and keep traveling as usual. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Family based ki h1 ki no link baa. Just use EAD and AP since it is from FB. 

But I 485 lo emaina mistakes/issues unte out of status ayitham kadha bro. Anduke overthinking 

31 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Ahh ead/ap through family bro??

Most of us got ead /ap through employment based and many came into country with AP and they were able to continue working on h1b 

Just yiu said AP and ead came with family GC mostly you can do the same but I will check with attorney once because most of us are not aware of family gc 

Yeah will have to talk to attorney bro. Thank you 🙏 

Just now, DonnyStrumpet said:

But I 485 lo emaina mistakes/issues unte out of status ayitham kadha bro. Anduke overthinking 

Baa is it from spouse or parents ? Spouse sithe out of status poyi malli apply chesina no one cares. Aina formo mistakes yendhi bro. Too much thinking real ga ne

I think it’s suggested that you get H1 stamping. Nuvvu Okasari AP use sestheee neee status will change it family based i485 pending. As long as your application goes through you should be fine. Emaina issues undi deny ayithe mathram I think it will create bigger problems for you.!

check with lawyer anyways

8 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

I think it’s suggested that you get H1 stamping. Nuvvu Okasari AP use sestheee neee status will change it family based i485 pending. As long as your application goes through you should be fine. Emaina issues undi deny ayithe mathram I think it will create bigger problems for you.!

check with lawyer anyways

No bro that's not true AP use chesina you can still maintain h1b only ead use chesthe problm

14 minutes ago, DonnyStrumpet said:

Yes bro. Until GC is officially available. I want to keep my status intact and keep traveling as usual. 

Ap travel should be fine it will not impact h1 one thing yiu can do ap mida vachaka kuda yiu can recapture the I by b going to Mexico and come back without stamping using automatic revakidation