Happened twice in the last 1.5 months.

San_K

1 hour ago, San_K said:

About CBN.

Went to USPS to p/u a missed package . Guy looked like an Indian but his name was George So Caribbean ani I assumed.

He asked me - where are you from?, I said NJ first. Again he asked....are you from India?, I said Yes. And then he said You must be in IT and are you from Chandrababu Naidu state ? I was surprised and responded 'Yes Yes'. He was like.. I know I always guess things right. Later he said he was from Bombay.

Almost similar convo happened at a hotel in Capecod last month. The manager was from Gujarat and he said.. back in 1990's our state govt chosen Industries and CBN govt chosen IT..Because of that there are many telugu IT folks here.

I know its 90% marketing (Eenadu/other media at that time) to elevate babu garu...but we have to give some credit to him for these things. 

lokesh gaari ni adagaleda ?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

lokesh gaari ni adagaleda ?

Ledhu bro.

I couldn't able to figure out this - IT lo Bnglr 1st and next Hyd. Mari non telugites antha Hyd and CBN ani enduku antaro??.. May be fruits of pasupu media marketing at that time.

1 hour ago, DuvvaAbbulu said:

Yeah bro happend to me many times

Nannu aithe u are from AP and CBN state ane interview lekunda job offer chesadu 

You belongs to the state ,wr CBN is born , abvioulsy u will have knowledge ane fixed

Its a serious post and really happened bro. I don't have to fake it lk pasupu media.  By the way I don't blindly support any party in AP.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, DuvvaAbbulu said:

You belongs to the state ,wr CBN is born , abvioulsy u will have knowledge ane fixed

Edho cinema untadhi adi gadidhi….

pk fan anagane job istharu @3$%

1 hour ago, San_K said:

Ledhu bro.

I couldn't able to figure out this - IT lo Bnglr 1st and next Hyd. Mari non telugites antha Hyd and CBN ani enduku antaro??.. May be fruits of pasupu media marketing at that time.

is pasupu made from turmeric plants fruit ? or is it a root?

4 minutes ago, AverageDesiGuy said:

One of the coolest thing he did was increasing engineering seats exponentially, because of that below average student like me able to complete a 4 year degree and come to US easily.

I agree with this. Increasing eng colleges was good decision. The quality of the eng colleges can be debatable though. But overall it was good initiative 

59 minutes ago, DuvvaAbbulu said:

Nenu first time chennai lo visa stamping ki vellinappudu kooda place of birth choosi neeku interview avasaram ledhu, we need u ani stamp guddesadu 😀😀

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, San_K said:

About CBN.

Went to USPS to p/u a missed package . Guy looked like an Indian but his name was George So Caribbean ani I assumed.

He asked me - where are you from?, I said NJ first. Again he asked....are you from India?, I said Yes. And then he said You must be in IT and are you from Chandrababu Naidu state ? I was surprised and responded 'Yes Yes'. He was like.. I know I always guess things right. Later he said he was from Bombay.

Almost similar convo happened at a hotel in Capecod last month. The manager was from Gujarat and he said.. back in 1990's our state govt chosen Industries and CBN govt chosen IT..Because of that there are many telugu IT folks here.

I know its 90% marketing (Eenadu/other media at that time) to elevate babu garu...but we have to give some credit to him for these things. 

You can't Convert us to pulkas. Go post in nfdb

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, DuvvaAbbulu said:

Bro , medical shop ki Po ,condoms free ga isthaaru, saggan cm ani cheppagaaney .. IVVAKUNTEY PANT IPPESTHA ani cheppu 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1