Help with H4 EAD expedite request

manamthoupule

Current H4 EAD is expiring end of this month. H4 extension and H4 EAD extension is still under process. Raised an expedite request citing financial loss and the request was denied. Can I raise expedite request again ? If so what should be reason which has higher chances of approval ? Also how to get the I 94 extended with Automatic Revalidation ? I live in Delaware. What is the nearest place to get Automatic Revalidation done for extending I 94 ? Also should Automatic Revalidation be done only in the last 10 days of current visa expiry ? Please help.

Just relax. Nuvu chesedi emi ledhu

H4+ead ayithe one month lo vastundi some centers. Standalone ead ayithe garunteed 6 months time. Enni request li petiina denied ahe adi.  Ayina extention ki 180 or 280 days edo rule vachindi  . You can still work. After that boarder cross cheyale 

1 hour ago, manamthoupule said:

Current H4 EAD is expiring end of this month. H4 extension and H4 EAD extension is still under process. Raised an expedite request citing financial loss and the request was denied. Can I raise expedite request again ? If so what should be reason which has higher chances of approval ? Also how to get the I 94 extended with Automatic Revalidation ? I live in Delaware. What is the nearest place to get Automatic Revalidation done for extending I 94 ? Also should Automatic Revalidation be done only in the last 10 days of current visa expiry ? Please help.

nothing you can do to expedite. cbp will not extend i94 and automatic revalidation is for temporary travel to Canada and Mexico. Why do you need this?

H4 vache varaki emo cheya levu bro if you want to really gamble go to Mexico vachetapdu port of entry degara nee 797 chupedthe kontha mandiki automatic revalidation degara extended I 94 istunaru anta in that way you have 180 days buffer

H4 EAD work permit valid until 6months after expiry. 

Wait cheyatame, can't expedite H4EAD.

1 hour ago, Kurrodu1 said:

H4 EAD work permit valid until 6months after expiry. 

Wait cheyatame, can't expedite H4EAD.

@Kurrodu1 where did you see  this ? "H4 EAD work permit valid until 6months after expiry. " I don't think it's true.

2 hours ago, manamthoupule said:

Enduku antha avesam ! Expriy aipoyaka 540 days work chesukovachu

16 minutes ago, manchulomajjiga said:

Enduku antha avesam ! Expriy aipoyaka 540 days work chesukovachu

Bro avesam tagginchu... that's only available if H4 is already approved or valid I94