What economic domination in Hyd by andhras ba

Telugodura456

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

LOL - i am just beginning to have fun.

What misrepresented - i held you to your stands you tried to wiggle away with characteristic dishonesty.

Take time, prepare and come. we will open another thread for it.

I highlighted your silly interpretation of what I said about TSMC's business model and how that cannot be replicated in the US.

no idea why you are so jumpy over nothing. that particular interpretation is very characteristic of your dishonest trolling.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

LOL - i am just beginning to have fun.

What misrepresented - i held you to your stands you tried to wiggle away with characteristic dishonesty.

Take time, prepare and come. we will open another thread for it.

you have an idea of what my overall arguments are..

there'll be no use whining about my characterizations of chinese/taiwanese as marginal to the production of semiconductors, which is but the unfortunate fact.

that whether Chinese can change that is the debate.

anyway its sweet, that no one here cares to debate about your original title. lmao.

literally everyone not from the andhra believes that it is in fact true, btw.

whether it is actually true or not, I don't know. and I don't care. but its what people believe.

3 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I highlighted your silly interpretation of what I said about TSMC's business model and how that cannot be replicated in the US.

no idea why you are so jumpy over nothing. that particular interpretation is very characteristic of your dishonest trolling.

What silly interpretation  - do you have anything to interepret at all ? you keep flipping as soon as it is apparent you sound silly.

You got no idea what you want to say - taiwanese are successful because "they are close to westerners"  changed to "they have better business models" . And then weird constant repetitions "all technology is with the west" - chinese will "never have" it.

You don't even know what to say why west cannot make a fab like taiwanese - the explanations are downright ridiculous - "they got no subsidies" to "west is too rich to make semis" - lmao.

Only thing you want to insist is Taiwanese must get no credit - they are irrelevant to chip industry (LOL), they dont matter. WHy? you are unable to openly say "i am racist".

It all sounds like a childish wishful thinking with racism liberally mixed in.

You are a mess.

3 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

anyway its sweet, that no one here cares to debate about your original title. lmao.

literally everyone not from the andhra believes that it is in fact true, btw.

whether it is actually true or not, I don't know. and I don't care. but its what people believe.

it is "sweet" when people believe in false things ? thats yoour final punchline and the real core of you - right ?

It need not to be true - it just must hurt and be abusive - thats the principle you live by.

I said before you were raised like a snake for society - how factual it was.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

it is "sweet" when people believe in false things ? thats yoour final punchline and the real core of you - right ?

It need not to be true - it just must hurt and be abusive - thats the principle you live by.

its amusing that no one cares to debate you on the topic you put up.

you were raised to be what an abusive pathetic fuckwad?

What silly interpretation  - do you have anything to interepret at all ? you keep flipping as soon as it is apparent you sound silly.

You got no idea what you want to say - taiwanese are successful because "they are close to westerners"  changed to "they have better business models" . And then weird constant repetitions "all technology is with the west" - chinese will "never have" it.

You don't even know what to say why west cannot make a fab like taiwanese - the explanations are downright ridiculous - "they got no subsidies" to "west is too rich to make semis" - lmao.

Only thing you want to insist is Taiwanese must get no credit - they are irrelevant to chip industry (LOL), they dont matter. WHy? you are unable to openly say "i am racist".

You are a mess.

do you even understand English?

for someone who promptly corrected my 'proposition', you have a very silly way to approach any debate.

picking and choosing random words to mean whatever you think you want it to, so you can claim that you cornered me. what a pathetic coward.

West can make a fab better than the taiwanese. Its just that they don't need to. why would they when Taiwan is ready to do it for them, while enslaving its people to a pittance in exchange for western tech to make chips for the US?

I think this debate is goin to go nowhere, with you whining even before the debate starts. And I'm going to focus majority of the debate on how worthless asian tech is, compared to western in literally every semiconductor area.

You are a mess.

you came up with a proposition that you cannot literally defend.

I can prove that in your wishful timeline of 5-10yrs, Chinese will not make any progress in semiconductor tech, other than claiming that they've done this and that.

Max they can create something like Apple M1, for their own controlled ecosystem, that no one else can use, other than Huawei for its clients. They will not 'lead' the semiconductor tech. Not even 15-20yrs from now.

what a baby you are. completely unfit for a conversation.

I'm holding of on explaining why Taiwanese should not get all the credit for building fabs, and why its mostly western tech that is at work in Taiwan.

I want to see your argument for why you think China will win the semiconductor race in 5-10 or even 15-20yrs.

pls tell me you'll atleast try to argue, other than this kind of childish nitpicking that you seem to be proud of. If this is what I'm going to get, there's no reason I should educate you on the semiconductor industry. Clearly you have no idea of the 100s of tech that goes into making semiconductor.. more than half of it is US based.

you are not even trying.

without either collaborating with the US/Europe, its impossible for any country to build their own chip industry. let alone lead it. because they hold all the patents in the field.

India is getting packaging IC tech via a chennai company called polymatech. They are already operational in Oragadam near Chennai. Its mostly Japanese tech.

this is plain pointless trolling.

west also doesn't have design houses like Pegatron, Qanta, can we also conclude that the west cannot design great products? what a pathetic stupid argument.

I should be the one enraged at how dishonestly you frame what I said.

you are a pathetic troll. No wonder you like this pathetic db. that IIT education is wasted on you.

I'm not gonna waste my time arguing with you. you clearly have no talent or knowledge in the semiconductor manufacturing space. beyond claiming credit for Taiwan.. There's no reason for me to namedrop technologies on you one by one and show how almost all of it is US/Europe/Japan.. and that Taiwanese innovation in the semiconductor space is only at the margins.

Not just Taiwanese, even koreans need the US tech for their chips.

you can have this entire worthless db for yourself. have fun enjoying with the idiots here. this is where you belong.

anyway TSMC will build foundries with leading edge processes in the US, even if it doesn't make an economic sense for them to. US has the power to force this.

If TSMC tech was mostly inhouse, they wouldn't have had to. Their biggest client is China, not US.