What economic domination in Hyd by andhras ba

Telugodura456

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Its absolutely fine. All this batch  are co-ordinating in the back with whatsapp and what not and launching attacks on me.

And after knowing what upsets me - he has the gall to say - "detach yourself".

dear dumbfcuk, I said 'detach yourself' from the argument. its not an invitation for you to attack random people and ask them to 'detach' themselves.

If you have problem with what I said about Hyd, state it clearly, and argue in a detached way.

only someone insecure and dumb argues like you do.

reality is both telangana and andhra people have been historically opressed. If some of them achieved success i will be happy with them - especially if the success came through work.

i will never tear them down, demand entire people be split because someone i dont like made some money.

that is the character or narsi @Raven_Rayes

reality is TG people in this db think you are a clown. ask them.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you have no empathy, no facts, no heart.

Even in this heat - have i every abused any population for just being themsevles.

Thats the difference na narsi ga. Go and co-ordinate with your whatsapp freinds for the next round of bullying. Thats all you do.

what do you think calling me 'arava' entails, idiot?

the difference between me and you is that I'm still being calm and composed, whereas you've already lost all your marbles.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

dear dumbfcuk, I said 'detach yourself' from the argument. its not an invitation for you to attack random people and ask them to 'detach' themselves.

If you have problem with what I said about Hyd, state it clearly, and argue in a detached way.

only someone insecure and dumb argues like you do.

rey lamdike - do you even know what you are taking. Calling andhra peopel as exploiters - who conspiratorially co-ordinated an economic take over of hyd - and then you had the gall to as me ? an andhra guy to detach himself?

I think you are such a psycho that you dont even realize how much of a psycho you are.

Its obvious all your "freinds" and especially that ellen co-ordinated to completely dehumanize andhra people.

say any worst thing - paint them as you like - and  then laugh when they protest.

17 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

she deserves it.,  Obviously she gave you the moral boosting to split venom on people here. @Ellen

I don't need any moral boosting. I have been mocking people here way before you or Ellen were even here.

what do you think calling me 'arava' entails, idiot?

the difference between me and you is that I'm still being calm and composed, whereas you've already lost all your marbles.

thats just a slang or word. There is no meaning or theory behind it. completely different.

Look how graphically you describe chinese as dogs and hudnred times worse than sanghis - sanghis are idelology but chinese are just people.  Or how you called middle class andhra peopel as natural exploiters.

AS i said you are a gone case. i blame people who interacted with you. And unleashed your poison.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

I don't need any moral boosting. I have been mocking people here way before you or Ellen were even here.

She is a bitc$ nevertheless. a casteist one. i remember her now. am i surpised you literallty worship her - lmao.

"mocking" - nice euphemism for racist screeching hate.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

rey lamdike - do you even know what you are taking. Calling andhra peopel as exploiters - who conspiratorially co-ordinated an economic take over of hyd - and then you had the gall to as me ? an andhra guy to detach himself?

I think you are such a psycho that you dont even realize how much of a psycho you are.

Its obvious all your "freinds" and especially that ellen co-ordinated to completely dehumanize andhra people.

say any worst thing - paint them as you like - and  then laugh when they protest.

literally every TG poster in this db is calling you guys that, asshole.

go smell their farts.

sounds like a coward who wants to hide behind Ellen to shut me down. are you scared of arguing on the point, without having to bring random people into it?

Is your Andhra pride so worthless, that it needs a TG person to defend itself?

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

thats just a slang or word. There is no meaning or theory behind it. completely different.

Look how graphically you describe chinese as dogs and hudnred times worse than sanghis - sanghis are idelology but chinese are just people.  Or how you called middle class andhra peopel as natural exploiters.

AS i said you are a gone case. i blame people who interacted with you. And unleashed your poison.

so when its convenient to you, its just a word, eh?

you blame people who interacted with me? wtf that does that even mean? I disagree with every single person who interacts with me on everything.. you understand idiot? EVERYTHING.

"mocking" - nice euphemism for racist screeching hate.

what motivates you to direct all your anger at me, when literally every TG poster here believes the same thing I allude to?

plus what I said was completely different from how you chose to characterize it.

ofcourse there's no point wasting time in explaining it, since your problem is not with my comment on Andhras.

Its about me itself. you are simply using Andhra to act like a clown.

literally every TG poster in this db is calling you guys that, asshole.

go smell their farts.

sounds like a coward who wants to hide behind Ellen to shut me down. are you scared of arguing on the point, without having to bring random people into it?

Is your Andhra pride so worthless, that it needs a TG person to defend itself?

calling you "guys" - what "guys"  i am just one guy here. I dont come like a mob like you with that b1tch @Ellenin tow.

TG "guys" - mostly doras who are politically tied to TRS - lol. r.

Why do you hide your hatred behind "TG guys" - na narsi lamdike.

Say somethign if you HAVE the knowledge. Dont say - hey "TG guys" said it i will join the party and abuse andhras.,

MOOTHIPALLU raalthai lamdike - if you start abusing us saying "TG guys" said it./

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

what motivates you to direct all your anger at me, when literally every TG poster here believes the same thing I allude to?

plus what I said was completely different from how you chose to characterize it.

ofcourse there's no point wasting time in explaining it, since your problem is not with my comment on Andhras.

Its about me itself. you are simply using Andhra to act like a clown.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rayandi essays meekendhuku db pages nindipovala

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

She is a bitc$ nevertheless. a casteist one. i remember her now. am i surpised you literallty worship her - lmao.

I worship her? wtf dude.

I'm just trying to be charitable to those who are nice to me.

whats wrong with you?

And you are the SOLE reason for people like @Ellen getting abused. You call them "TG guys" who say  andhra people are assholes. 

And then proceed to call us assholes. and then blame everythign on "TG guys". 

Nice trick ra snake.