House of the Dragon, New Series

AndharuBagundali

24 minutes ago, hydusguy said:

but in revision u will miss the thrill

I get more interest when I watch suspense thiller movies or series in repeat time..like connecting dots and links. 

5 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

This story…going to be huge…lot of details and references…in binge watch you would miss most of them…

if it is weekly episode …you will have time to analyze and find connection between characters and hidden details..etc in every episode…by the time you reach finale you will have complete understanding on plot and characters…

ys i understand.. its torchurr for me wait a week for next one

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, AndharuBagundali said:

That's also a good plan but Capitalone offer works only for a month unless you go for an yearly plan which costs $80 plus. 

Check the below link for info about getting $20 monthly credit from Amex for subscribing Hulu and HBO Max.. Out of pocket may be 1 to 2 dollars.

https://frequentmiler.com/how-to-use-the-new-amex-entertainment-credit-to-pay-for-hbo-max/

thanks dorling

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, AndharuBagundali said:

That's also a good plan but Capitalone offer works only for a month unless you go for an yearly plan which costs $80 plus. 

Check the below link for info about getting $20 monthly credit from Amex for subscribing Hulu and HBO Max.. Out of pocket may be 1 to 2 dollars.

https://frequentmiler.com/how-to-use-the-new-amex-entertainment-credit-to-pay-for-hbo-max/

i got mine plat today!

On 8/22/2022 at 2:39 PM, AndharuBagundali said:

Idi only platinum card ki kada 

On 8/22/2022 at 1:40 PM, AndharuBagundali said:

1st Episode superb ga vundhi.

Grand like GoT - High production values, Story build up, Characters, Dailgoues & adult content, Fights and DRAGONS

Evarina chusara?

Rajamouli watching....next GarudaNivasam ani 1000 cr budget movie Reaady,...