Jump to content

Fremont lo verbal racial attack by Sikh


tennisluvrredux

Recommended Posts

Just now, futurekadost said:

He is right, men should never expose feet. Indians please wear 

Enduku bro flip flops endiku esukovoddu? Enjo designer wear sandals enduku unayi??? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What are you fcuking juglee a$$ beach mother fcukers  like you beach a$$ Hindu mother fcukers@3$%see your ugly toes beach a$$$ Hindu @3$% 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Enduku bro flip flops endiku esukovoddu? Enjo designer wear sandals enduku unayi??? 

I don’t know but my manager once said in US men never expose toe ani and I hardly see any American doing it in public 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, futurekadost said:

I don’t know but my manager once said in US men never expose toe ani and o never saw any American doing it in public 

May be winter and snow states lo obviously no one will do , 

Summer lo duniya chusamu you go to any designer shoe shop to Walmart bro full sandals unatyi, adu east India  ompany varaki velipoyadu

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

May be winter and snow states lo obviously no one will do , 

Summer lo duniya chusamu you go to any designer shoe shop to Walmart bro full sandals unatyi, adu east India  ompany varaki velipoyadu

Vedi vediga oka bucket sambar aadi moham medha kottu anna esari kanipisthe Sambar Sambaareediki GIF - Sambar SAMBAAREEDIKI ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TuesdayStories said:

Vedi vediga oka bucket sambar aadi moham medha kottu anna esari kanipisthe Sambar Sambaareediki GIF - Sambar SAMBAAREEDIKI ...

Vala gangs masthu untayi union city Hayward lo, but most of them are very nice  o roju hukkah bar lo kuda kotukunaru

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Vala gangs masthu untayi union city Hayward lo, but most of them are very nice  o roju hukkah bar lo kuda kotukunaru

Vellaki paki galle correct anna Db members - mind pictures - Forum

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, futurekadost said:

He is right, men should never expose feet. Indians please wear socks 

Cha. Mari shorts and cheppulu ese Americans enti?

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

No bro most of them are nice mari vidu endo

G pagala thagindu indiragandhi em chesindhi full thittesadu Pappu charu VS sambar - Discussions - Andhrafriends.com

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, futurekadost said:

He is right, men should never expose feet. Indians please wear socks 

aadiki edo oka reason kavali manalni thittadaniki. aadi thatha no ayya no operation bluestar time lo lepi dengi untaru, em peekaleka itla kopam ni kakkutunnadu.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.