Fremont lo verbal racial attack by Sikh

tennisluvrredux

4 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

I think he is a good guy with lot to say but could not control emotions.

4 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

I have no problems abusing vegeterianism and not eating beef.

Dont these people deny houses in india to non-veg and act like they are pure.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, tennisluvrredux said:

You are a master of contradicting yourself, so manollu alanti uncouth behavior chestunnarani point out chesthey adi White ass licking avutunda. Mari White ass country lo paisal kosam panichestunnavu gaa adi white ass licking kaada. If you are so proud of behaving in the way you say you don't support why are you so desperate to do it in the US, ante ikkadollaki mana culture ide ani choopinchu kotanike gaa. LOL. I feel equally pitiful for your desperation in trying to support these people in the name of culture, while saying that you don't support them. Edo oka stance ki stick avvu, also please show me any other group of people that took out bike and car rallies for a movie actor or politician, or poured milk on an actor's cut-out. I am waiting. 

Trump sufforters ni marchipoyava??

Also People's Convoy in DC Beltway...

28 minutes ago, vokatonumberkurrodu said:

Trump sufforters ni marchipoyava??

Also People's Convoy in DC Beltway...

Trump supporters are shamed across the nation for their antics, where's the shaming of those that indulge in the sort of behavior I mentioned. 

4 hours ago, argadorn said:

Yes rivalry tho varey country vallaki support chesamu adhi truth … they don’t even know what they are up to … okasari moguls vachi rule chesinappudu anna telsuukovali ga Indians … that slave mentality is there since ages … even britishers army lo mana  valle unaru and Indian army fought for Bristoshers entha darunamaina life man Indians dhi … we should fight new history and create a glory one for future generation 

But communists and far leftists orukoru gaa

4 minutes ago, Kreole_ said:

@Pichodura420 Even for you, your post above is a new low. 

His invoking vegetarianism and renting is lower than this. He's on a mission to achieve lowest lows he can in his quest to convince himself that Indians will never belong in the west. 

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

His invoking vegetarianism and renting is lower than this. He's on a mission to achieve lowest lows he can in his quest to convince himself that Indians will never belong in the west. 

10gera. jiddu narsi ga.  pathetic assala your craving for attention by attacking me .

I am not "invoking"  vegeeterianism  this is what the video itself says "Be warned, this is highly abusive, racist and vile against people of Indian, Hindu origins and Vegetarians. I had earlier uploaded the 6 minute version without realizing that I didn't upload the full video. Here it is now. Viewer discretion advised."

Another fail for mental narsi - lmao.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

10gera. jiddu narsi ga.  pathetic assala your craving for attention by attacking me .

I am not "invoking"  vegeeterianism  this is what the video itself says "Be warned, this is highly abusive, racist and vile against people of Indian, Hindu origins and Vegetarians. I had earlier uploaded the 6 minute version without realizing that I didn't upload the full video. Here it is now. Viewer discretion advised."

Another fail for mental narsi - lmao.

You are cute when you think you are important 

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahaha - some tangential replies/

"invoked" anta - lmao.

As usual defending your utterly ridiculous drivel about vegetarianism and renting and how you don't have a problem with abuse on vegetarians. Lmao. 

Vegetarians in your delusional Telugu nation should be worried I guess. Lmao.

37 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahaha - some tangential replies/

"invoked" anta - lmao.

You probably see yourself in that abusive bully who you described as a decent guy, 'who has a lot to say, but not always in the right language'. 

Lmao