Fremont lo verbal racial attack by Sikh

tennisluvrredux

Antha bs ye but I will agree with one of whcih he said … britishers and Mughals dagara vangindhi manamu asalu manaki glory history ye ledhu .. I don’t know why they will glorify our history in our social studies … last ki antha dochukonii migilindhi vadilesii poyaru vallu 

19 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I have no problems abusing vegeterianism and not eating beef.

Dont these people deny houses in india to non-veg and act like they are pure.

Thy don't abuse people on what they eat, just deny access to their private property..

1 minute ago, jalsa01 said:

Thy don't abuse people on what they eat, just deny access to their private property..

It is not "private" property when they make money from rental market. i think we discussed this before in some thread.

46 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

He definitely had issues with some Sikhs. 
Eedu vallakinda gas stations or motels lo work chesetodemo. Aa frustration antha inkokadi meeda teerchukunnadu

No he was a Sikh himself, I don't know if he's a practicing Sikh but definitely Sikh punjabi vaadu based on his language and some of the words he used. 

6 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Antha bs ye but I will agree with one of whcih he said … britishers and Mughals dagara vangindhi manamu asalu manaki glory history ye ledhu .. I don’t know why they will glorify our history in our social studies … last ki antha dochukonii migilindhi vadilesii poyaru vallu 

If you read Indian history from that day and age, you would realize that it wasn't so much that they wanted to be subjugated by the British(that came much later) but East India company was all about private profit. Appatlo princely states ekkuvaga undevi plus some had alliances for and against other princely states so it was all dependent on that. 

31 minutes ago, SUbba LIngam said:

bay area lo chala ne unnaru anukunta aa batch. paki gallu nayam ee khalistanis kante.

Adem ledu a lot of Khalistani supporters have good relations with Pakistani diaspora so they are buddy buddy atleast in the US and Canada

Just now, tennisluvrredux said:

If you read Indian history from that day and age, you would realize that it wasn't so much that they wanted to be subjugated by the British(that came much later) but East India company was all about private profit. Appatlo princely states ekkuvaga undevi plus some had alliances for and against other princely states so it was all dependent on that. 

Yes rivalry tho varey country vallaki support chesamu adhi truth … they don’t even know what they are up to … okasari moguls vachi rule chesinappudu anna telsuukovali ga Indians … that slave mentality is there since ages … even britishers army lo mana  valle unaru and Indian army fought for Bristoshers entha darunamaina life man Indians dhi … we should fight new history and create a glory one for future generation 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I have no problems abusing vegeterianism and not eating beef.

Dont these people deny houses in india to non-veg and act like they are pure.

Oorike abuse enduku cheyyali bro... victim em anna gelikindaa vaadini. I am sure this sikh guy won't say the same to any one who is equally built like him... he can only shout at small people.... just bullying anthe.  

Yes rental deny chestaru to non veg eaters but only when they come and ask fore rental. Oorike public lo velli... you non veg eater I wont rent you ani antara andarini ? 

There is filth everywhere. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, futurekadost said:

I don’t know but my manager once said in US men never expose toe ani and I hardly see any American doing it in public 

Okka sari american cheppadu. Why indians wear flip flops on Jeans pant?  I tried noticing in mall and he was right. General ga tella valu jeans pant and flip flops eesukoru. Almost 95% are with shoes always if they are wearing jeans pant. With shorts of course everyone wears flip flops.

Toe expose theory naku asalu idea ledu.

1 minute ago, Paamu said:

Oorike abuse enduku cheyyali bro... victim em anna gelikindaa vaadini. I am sure this sikh guy won't say the same to any one who is equally built like him... he can only shout at small people.... just bullying anthe.  

Yes rental deny chestaru to non veg eaters but only when they come and ask fore rental. Oorike public lo velli... you non veg eater I wont rent you ani antara andarini ? 

There is filth everywhere. 

Funny thing is he is a flabby piece of sheeyat himself, lol. He was showing his non existent biceps, hahaha and aa potta choosava funny he thinks he's bullying the other guy around. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

My guess is person recording said something about his turban, otherwise video lo context ledu, poster ki anukulanga cut chesi esindu

The person who posted it said that the guy was triggered as he saw him ordering a bean burrito and he noticed he was Indian, he mostly sensed he was Tamizh so went on a rant. I don't see that guy even has a turban so I don't know where you got the reference from the Turban from bro

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

My guess is person recording said something about his turban, otherwise video lo context ledu, poster ki anukulanga cut chesi esindu

why do you think anyone would say anything about his turban?