Fremont lo verbal racial attack by Sikh

tennisluvrredux

11 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

My guess is person recording said something about his turban, otherwise video lo context ledu, poster ki anukulanga cut chesi esindu

Pubs bar ki pova nuvvu context lekunda ne abuse chestharu janalu

8 minutes ago, Paamu said:

Oorike abuse enduku cheyyali bro... victim em anna gelikindaa vaadini. I am sure this sikh guy won't say the same to any one who is equally built like him... he can only shout at small people.... just bullying anthe.  

Yes rental deny chestaru to non veg eaters but only when they come and ask fore rental. Oorike public lo velli... you non veg eater I wont rent you ani antara andarini ? 

There is filth everywhere. 

rental deny cheyytam ni enduku defend cheyyatam. daaniki ee lavda gaadi bullying ki enti link?

6 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Funny thing is he is a flabby piece of sheeyat himself, lol. He was showing his non existent biceps, hahaha and aa potta choosava funny he thinks he's bullying the other guy around. 

he was rambling unrelated nonsense. and even thinks its hurtful to other person. He's just making an ass of himself.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

he was rambling unrelated nonsense. and even thinks its hurtful to other person. He's just making an ass of himself.

Haha yeah

1 minute ago, Tyler_durden said:

He was shouting out beef burrito as if it will hurt the guy recording. Funny siht.

reminds me of sanghi shitheads who bring up pork everytime someone says beef festival.

total losers these guys.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

rental deny cheyytam ni enduku defend cheyyatam. daaniki ee lavda gaadi bullying ki enti link?

Not defending the rental deny cheyyadam.. anduke last line lo raasina kada filth everywhere ani. These 2 are unrelated... I was replying to Telugodu statements. 

Also I feel it is up to the landlord regarding the rental. If this Sikh guy is the landlord may be he won't rent to vegetarians for whatever the reasons hey might have.

6 minutes ago, Paamu said:

Not defending the rental deny cheyyadam.. anduke last line lo raasina kada filth everywhere ani. These 2 are unrelated... I was replying to Telugodu statements. 

Also I feel it is up to the landlord regarding the rental. If this Sikh guy is the landlord may be he won't rent to vegetarians for whatever the reasons hey might have.

he's an idiot. lite.

vegetarianism and renting has nothing to do with a random idiot ranting in public.

These recent verbal abuse against Indians show the hatred and disgust people of other races and regions have towards Indians. Is our behavior responsible in any way ?

1 minute ago, Pahelwan2 said:

That guy should be prosecuted. He is a spoiled Sikh. Sikhs don’t eat beef. Vadi mida charges esi thengali.

Vadiki wm telidhu ekadne putti periginaykunadu. Intlo ledha vadi cocaine batch edho nalugu matalu cheothey adhi ikada chupinchadu.

2 hours ago, futurekadost said:

He is right, men should never expose feet. Indians please wear socks 

Ma office la telodu roju fichifuk shorts and flip flops every day.