Fremont lo verbal racial attack by Sikh

tennisluvrredux

7 minutes ago, mettastar said:

Vedi meda em case pettaleda .. abusing one by their religion comes under racism kada

So the only ones that could have put a case against him is Taco Bell in this case, since it's on their property but they cared not to do that. 

Since it's only verbal abuse and not a physical altercation there is no case that can be put against him. 

20 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

These recent verbal abuse against Indians show the hatred and disgust people of other races and regions have towards Indians. Is our behavior responsible in any way ?

Ila adiginanduke akkada @southyxand his chemcha @Swatkat tega rechipoyi troll chesaru nannu ninna, not that I care about the ramblings of these creatures but just saying. Dallas lo manolla behavior choosthey chaalu cheppochu why some people might be repulsed looking at us, aa cutloutlu, gattiga horns koduthu car rallies, bike rallies, actors cutouts ki palabhishekalu while there are homeless people, some of them war veterans drying from hunger on the same street.

Beyond that, I volunteer at some local homeless shelters. I have never seen a single DESI, like ZERO. I have seen people of every other ethnicity volunteer there, I guess our people think they are too good to do some volunteering work for the local community. Then we tend to live in enclaves surrounded by people who speak our own language, and most of them have little to no connection to the land they live in.

No wonder people are starting to look at us privileged ass-holes because of the kind of assholes that try to be too defensive about such behavior, you can look at the posts of the 2 creatures I mentioned in this thread to get an idea why. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Ila adiginanduke akkada @southyxand his chemcha @Swatkat tega rechipoyi troll chesaru nannu ninna, not that I care about the ramblings of these creatures but just saying. Dallas lo manolla behavior choosthey chaalu cheppochu why some people might be repulsed looking at us, aa cutloutlu, gattiga horns koduthu car rallies, bike rallies, actors cutouts ki palabhishekalu while there are homeless people, some of them war veterans drying from hunger on the same street.

Beyond that, I volunteer at some local homeless shelters. I have never seen a single DESI, like ZERO. I have seen people of every other ethnicity volunteer there, I guess our people think they are too good to do some volunteering work for the local community. Then we tend to live in enclaves surrounded by people who speak our own language, and most of them have little to no connection to the land they live in.

No wonder people are starting to look at us privileged ass-holes because of the kind of assholes that try to be too defensive about such behavior, you can look at the posts of the 2 creatures I mentioned in this thread to get an idea why. 

Hey @southyx and @Swatkat, come start grunting here too as you normally do. 

@texas Check this out

12 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Hey @southyx and @Swatkat, come start grunting here too as you normally do. 

@texas Check this out

Inthaki job chesthunnavaa? Naaku ardham ayindhi enti ante, you are incompetent to secure a job in time and keep blaming on others.

18 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Arey babu. I have never been to Dallas. I also don't appreciate those fan groups or caste based meetings. And I never participated in any of them. Thellollu kooda emaina important sports nadusthunnappudu full ga thaagi ghoram ga godava cheshtuntaaru. Music events or parades time lo kooda same aalane behave chestharu.. No one objects as long as they behave within the legal framwork. Mana desi fan hungama kooda nenu alaane choosthanu. Vaallu ala cheyyadam valla neekemaina person la pain vacchindha? Just ignore and move on with your life. Dhaaniki edho nuvvu white-ass licking chesthu desis okkalle chestharu anukuntu self-loathing attitude tho unte, I feel pity for your mental state. Antha kante em ledhu. Nee posts choosinappudu, I feel you are disgruntled human being who wants to blame some group or people for your under achivements or incompetency.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

he's an idiot. lite.

vegetarianism and renting has nothing to do with a random idiot ranting in public.

hahah ..baaga try chestunnav attention ki. evvadu dekatledhu ninnu ikkada - endhuku pentani netthuna raaskuntam ani.

Only i do because i get some real fun bashing you up.

Just now, southyx said:

Inthaki job chesthunnavaa? Naaku ardham ayindhi enti ante, you are incompetent to secure a job in time and keep blaming on others.

Arey babu. I have never been to Dallas. I also don't appreciate those fan groups or caste based meetings. And I never participated in any of them. Thellollu kooda emaina important sports nadusthunnappudu full ga thaagi ghoram ga godava cheshtuntaaru. Music events or parades time lo kooda same aalane behave chestharu.. No one objects as long as they behave within the legal framwork. Mana desi fan hungama kooda nenu alaane choosthanu. Vaallu ala cheyyadam valla neekemaina person la pain vacchindha? Just ignore and move on with your life. Dhaaniki edho nuvvu white-ass licking chesthu desis okkalle chestharu anukuntu self-loathing attitude tho unte, I feel pity for your mental state. Antha kante em ledhu. Nee posts choosinappudu, I feel you are disgruntled human being who wants to blame some group or people for your under achivements or incompetency.

You are a master of contradicting yourself, so manollu alanti uncouth behavior chestunnarani point out chesthey adi White ass licking avutunda. Mari White ass country lo paisal kosam panichestunnavu gaa adi white ass licking kaada. If you are so proud of behaving in the way you say you don't support why are you so desperate to do it in the US, ante ikkadollaki mana culture ide ani choopinchu kotanike gaa. LOL. I feel equally pitiful for your desperation in trying to support these people in the name of culture, while saying that you don't support them. Edo oka stance ki stick avvu, also please show me any other group of people that took out bike and car rallies for a movie actor or politician, or poured milk on an actor's cut-out. I am waiting. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

You are a master of contradicting yourself, so manollu alanti uncouth behavior chestunnarani point out chesthey adi White ass licking avutunda. Mari White ass country lo paisal kosam panichestunnavu gaa adi white ass licking kaada. If you are so proud of behaving in the way you say you don't support why are you so desperate to do it in the US, ante ikkadollaki mana culture ide ani choopinchu kotanike gaa. LOL. I feel equally pitiful for your desperation in trying to support these people in the name of culture, while saying that you don't support them. Edo oka stance ki stick avvu, also please show me any other group of people that took out bike and car rallies for a movie actor or politician, or poured milk on an actor's cut-out. I am waiting. 

vaadu ass licking ready aithe ne visa istha annada ? why make unnecessary assumptions ?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

vaadu ass licking ready aithe ne visa istha annada ? why make unnecessary assumptions ?

Go and check where the assumptions began from, I merely mentioned the fact that some of the locals might be resentful of our show-off behavior esp when it comes to loud bike and car rallies in public, and the cake cutting hungama we do at movie theaters inconveniencing everyone around even if they don't speak it out openly. 

That's what prompted @southyx to make comments about me calling me a white-ass licker, just because he doesn't  have enough comprehension to understand that our degenerate behavior could be causing a resentment among the locals. I responded in kind. Ask him to develop proper comprehension skills and debate, if he thinks he's capable of doing that. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Go and check where the assumptions began from, I merely mentioned the fact that some of the locals might be resentful of our show-off behavior esp when it comes to loud bike and car rallies in public, and the cake cutting hungama we do at movie theaters inconveniencing everyone around even if they don't speak it out openly. 

That's what prompted @southyx to make comments about me calling me a white-ass licker, just because he doesn't  have enough comprehension to understand that our degenerate behavior could be causing a resentment among the locals. I responded in kind. Ask him to develop proper comprehension skills and debate, if he thinks he's capable of doing that. 

attilisathi-athidhi.gif 😂 

12 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Dude, let me explain. Whatever uncouth behaviour you are calling, I equate them similar to thellollu's behaviour during the sports, music events or parades. I don't support both. At the same time, I don't keep complaining on them because of failures in my life like you keep doing here constantly. I just consider them as over enthusiatic bunch who are not personally/verbally hurting me or others. I don't expect everyone to live as per my expectations or wishes, where as you wanted them to live as how the whites will appreciate us. This is the difference. Come out of that. Why do you expect everyone to please your thella masters?