Fremont lo verbal racial attack by Sikh

tennisluvrredux

43 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Ila adiginanduke akkada @southyxand his chemcha @Swatkat tega rechipoyi troll chesaru nannu ninna, not that I care about the ramblings of these creatures but just saying. Dallas lo manolla behavior choosthey chaalu cheppochu why some people might be repulsed looking at us, aa cutloutlu, gattiga horns koduthu car rallies, bike rallies, actors cutouts ki palabhishekalu while there are homeless people, some of them war veterans drying from hunger on the same street.

Beyond that, I volunteer at some local homeless shelters. I have never seen a single DESI, like ZERO. I have seen people of every other ethnicity volunteer there, I guess our people think they are too good to do some volunteering work for the local community. Then we tend to live in enclaves surrounded by people who speak our own language, and most of them have little to no connection to the land they live in.

No wonder people are starting to look at us privileged ass-holes because of the kind of assholes that try to be too defensive about such behavior, you can look at the posts of the 2 creatures I mentioned in this thread to get an idea why. 

Assimilating into the culture and area we live in pretty much non existent for many Indians in US.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, southyx said:

Dude, let me explain. Whatever uncouth behaviour you are calling, I equate them similar to thellollu's behaviour during the sports, music events or parades. I don't support both. At the same time, I don't keep complaining on them because of failures in my life like you keep doing here constantly. I just consider them as over enthusiatic bunch who are not personally/verbally hurting me or others. I don't expect everyone to live as per my expectations or wishes, where as you wanted them to live as how the whites will appreciate us. This is the difference. Come out of that. Why do you expect everyone to please your thella masters?

Exactly bro. He will never change. He still trying to defend his point. He is resistant to change which could be one of the reason he cant get a good job. 

Just now, southyx said:

Dude, let me explain. Whatever uncouth behaviour you are calling, I equate them similar to thellollu's behaviour during the sports, music events or parades. I don't support both. At the same time, I don't keep complaining on them because of failures in my life like you keep doing here constantly. I just consider them as over enthusiatic bunch who are not personally/verbally hurting me or others. I don't expect everyone to live as per my expectations or wishes, where as you wanted them to live as how the whites will appreciate us. This is the difference. Come out of that.

Here's the other difference, the behavior you mention where thellollu get drunk and act wild which as you mentioned is limited to sports stadiums, music events is usually immediately curtailed due to the presence of police/security in such places and hardly affects the population outside. What about those that go to watch a movie in a public theater, if you were to be a local who wanted to take your kids to a movie on a weekend would you be totally okay with the behavior of a few who shout loudly and throw papers on screen everytime their favorite actor comes on screen? Do you expect the police to come control such behavior everytime that happens, I speak from experience because I have seen such behavior in some of the places where I lived. 

If you support such behavior by all means do so, just don't expect the locals to warm up to you and give you a pass for being that way in the name of culture. Just because something doesn't hurt us doesn't mean it's not causing inconvenience to the people around us. I am equally unsupportive of such behavior whether it's caused by the local goras/african-americans or desis for that matter. And yes when we are the minority in a land where we earn our living, it makes sense to atleast try to confirm to some of the ways of the locals esp when it comes to things that don't inconvenience the majority. If you are so proud of your heritage and behavior in the name of culture, then it's best to not live in a land where we aren't given the liberty to behave such and call out anyone that calls against such behavior as a white ass licker. 

3 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

Assimilating into the culture and area we live in pretty much non existent for many Indians in US.

Yup that's the point some nibbas like @Swatkatdon't get, no wonder he's so desperate to get laid that he indulges in messaging random strangers on the internet to get his bick sucked

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Yup that's the point some nibbas like @Swatkatdon't get, no wonder he's so desperate to get laid that he indulges in messaging random strangers on the internet to get his bick sucked

Really ? 

1 hour ago, sarfaroshi said:

Aa Sikhu loduu Ummesadu floor meeda..

Velli adi naaku and sanka chupistunadu....adi kuda kasepu naaku.

Frustbl@stration  + that is your wife’s work anna she will give him good head 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Here's the other difference, the behavior you mention where thellollu get drunk and act wild which as you mentioned is limited to sports stadiums, music events is usually immediately curtailed due to the presence of police/security in such places and hardly affects the population outside. What about those that go to watch a movie in a public theater, if you were to be a local who wanted to take your kids to a movie on a weekend would you be totally okay with the behavior of a few who shout loudly and throw papers on screen everytime their favorite actor comes on screen? Do you expect the police to come control such behavior everytime that happens, I speak from experience because I have seen such behavior in some of the places where I lived. 

If you support such behavior by all means do so, just don't expect the locals to warm up to you and give you a pass for being that way in the name of culture. Just because something doesn't hurt us doesn't mean it's not causing inconvenience to the people around us. I am equally unsupportive of such behavior whether it's caused by the local goras/african-americans or desis for that matter. And yes when we are the minority in a land where we earn our living, it makes sense to atleast try to confirm to some of the ways of the locals esp when it comes to things that don't inconvenience the majority. If you are so proud of your heritage and behavior in the name of culture, then it's best to not live in a land where we aren't given the liberty to behave such and call out anyone that calls against such behavior as a white ass licker. 

I am not going to read all big paragraphs. But just highlighed your problem. Why do you want their approval for your life style as long as you are within the constitutional and legal framework. US is country of immigrants. Don't expect, every Chinese, Viethnamese, Indians or many other sub-groups to get approval from your thella people. This is the problem with you. If their life style threatens those local groups physically or verbally, then it would be problem. But whatever you are complaining doesn't come under those. And majority of those local groups, don't care much. And about your comment related to shouting loudly and throwing papers and etc, I don't support or appreciate that. But isn't the same behaviour you see in thella people in music events. Why this self-loathing attitude to get approval from thella people. You are attributing and generalizing lack of social etiquette in people to whole social groups or culture.

11 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

ba -  no one disputes the need to be a little classy and all that.

But dont you think you are doing a little too much that when someone attacks bengali ladies fully integrated in to america or some sikh somehwere - you always link it to movie rally and cake cutting ?

let me tell you - assimilation gatra overrated. those bengali ladies got assimiliated to extent they went to a bar by themselves.

lets not forget that indian man kutchibota was shot when in an american bar.