Beware of texas movers

manadonga

11 hours ago, manadonga said:

Hello All, I am feeling very sad unhappy. I don’t have any friend to share my story. We got a house in Austin Texas by just seeing online. My husband’s friend encouraged him that you take house as it is bomming in Austin Texas. After packing our bags we moved here when I cam here I am very disappointed with the house.  First of all Texas is soo hot We don’t know any body we have to move on Labour day  we don’t know anyone apart from that friend. I am Fred up of eating out side food. We are still at the hotel as panditji told us we can’t go eat or cook in the house till we don’t do a Pooja. The friend is ready to come for our grah pravesh but not interested to ask how we are? I think by buying this house we made a biggest mistake of our life. Feeling lonely, crying. I
am looking for positive words.

Thank you thank you 🙏 for all the kind words. I wish I could connect each one of you. Thank you for understanding sending you positive thoughts and comments.

tell address..break ivvadaniki db poragallu ready ga unnaru

endi nee edupu naaku ardham kaadu..friends leru ante...go and make friends..else use the time to up skill yourself..ante kaani DB lo ediste emostadi

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, manadonga said:

Hello All, I am feeling very sad unhappy. I don’t have any friend to share my story. We got a house in Austin Texas by just seeing online. My husband’s friend encouraged him that you take house as it is bomming in Austin Texas. After packing our bags we moved here when I cam here I am very disappointed with the house.  First of all Texas is soo hot We don’t know any body we have to move on Labour day  we don’t know anyone apart from that friend. I am Fred up of eating out side food. We are still at the hotel as panditji told us we can’t go eat or cook in the house till we don’t do a Pooja. The friend is ready to come for our grah pravesh but not interested to ask how we are? I think by buying this house we made a biggest mistake of our life. Feeling lonely, crying. I
am looking for positive words.

Thank you thank you 🙏 for all the kind words. I wish I could connect each one of you. Thank you for understanding sending you positive thoughts and comments.

Texas ki move ayyi endalu expect cheyaledu ante, nijamga nammesam 

1 minute ago, BeerBob123 said:

Ba Texas lo entha untadi ikkada 110 ki kinda meeda burning 

have to do clean land scaping ilage continue ayitey

Anthe untadi but for longer durations. This summer for almost 4 months.