WILL THEY RETURN OUR KOHINOOR VAJRAM NOW............!!!

luckydude

2 minutes ago, sarfaroshi said:

CITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$y

Dalit ane word use chesse space ledu ee topic illa irrikinchesav…

Padhullu naakesi odilesina pandlu kosam eduru chusse Mudhanashtapu Yeddava….

Vadento vaadi brain ento ardame kaadhu anna

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, sarfaroshi said:

CITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$y

Padhullu naakesi odilesina pandlu kosam eduru chusse Mudhanashtapu Yeddava….

lmao. your knowledge of history revolves around great Hindu kings.

all of them were as worse as even worse than muslim kings. lite teesko.

it was indeed mined by dalits over many years. evado mine chesindhi, evadu own cheskunedhi

'US' anta. Indians ki siggey aey ledhu.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao. your knowledge of history revolves around great Hindu kings.

all of them were as worse as even worse than muslim kings. lite teesko.

it was indeed mined by dalits over many years. evado mine chesindhi, evadu own cheskunedhi

'US' anta. Indians ki siggey aey ledhu.

I know 1st thing you try to do is try to belittle the knowledge whoever you argue with...

Kohinoor Kakatiya time lo mine chesuntaru ani guess work ye tappa exact time period ye telidu....

Assalu aa time lo dalit ane concept undo kuda telidu....Ambedkar gaadi ideology gaala eppudu single agenda tho ne frustration lo untaru... pichhi fukk gaaalu...

Nee next rasse modallo illogical reply ki...I wont respond...pichhekkkithe battalu chimpesko ra hawleey...

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, sarfaroshi said:

I know 1st thing you try to do is try to belittle the knowledge whoever you argue with...

Kohinoor Kakatiya time lo mine chesuntaru ani guess work ye tappa exact time period ye telidu....

Assalu aa time lo dalit ane concept undo kuda telidu....Ambedkar gaadi ideology gaala eppudu single agenda tho ne frustration lo untaru... pichhi fukk gaaalu...

Nee next rasse modallo illogical reply ki...I wont respond...pichhekkkithe battalu chimpesko ra hawleey...

so who mined the kollur fields where kohinoor was found? Hindus aa? haha..

aa kaalam lo 'Hindus' kooda leru telusu kadha.. not just 'dalits'. both 'hindus' and 'dalits' are recent political constructions.

frustration evariko clear ga telusthondi ley.. lite teesko. neeku respond avvatamey ekkuva, malli belittle anta. erri pappa ga.

1 hour ago, sarfaroshi said:

CITI_c$yCITI_c$yCITI_c$y

Pandhullu naakesi odilesina pandlu kosam eduru chusse Mudhanashtapu Yeddava….

Raven cheppina dantlo kontha fact vundi…

For example…gold extraction/gold planning is heavy labour process..even today also with machinery..

in olden days…it was more  difficult..there were labour who do those things..thats why india acquired so much gold …but we didnt notice how painful the process was…

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, luckydude said:

queen Elizabeth poyindhi kada mari mana kohinoor vajram return chestara..................

No in my opinion, India is indebted to have inherited British Law, BritishJudiciary, British Civil Services system, British Army and every civil Institution of India.

The Hindu Upper castes, after attaining Independence wanted to shift the blame for Poverty of India to British Rule. The Gandhi family wanted to favour Mughal Empire (Nehru being grand son of one of the Mughal heirs) so decided to paint British rule with shades of looting.

Hindu Upper castes (Kshatriyas+Brahmin+Vysya) promoted the fake theory that British were responsible for CASTEISM in India....what a sh!t ??

Rajasthan was largely unconquered by Mughals as well as the British. Then how come Rajasthan stood an example for true Hindu Casteist Society??? Even today, large parts of Rajasthan has Untouchability. Dalits and Muslims are not even allowed to walk streets of Hindu Upper caste in Rajasthan?

Was British responsible for it????

Any answers from Medhavi vargam of our DB ???

21 hours ago, bharathicement said:

No in my opinion, India is indebted to have inherited British Law, BritishJudiciary, British Civil Services system, British Army and every civil Institution of India.

The Hindu Upper castes, after attaining Independence wanted to shift the blame for Poverty of India to British Rule. The Gandhi family wanted to favour Mughal Empire (Nehru being grand son of one of the Mughal heirs) so decided to paint British rule with shades of looting.

Hindu Upper castes (Kshatriyas+Brahmin+Vysya) promoted the fake theory that British were responsible for CASTEISM in India....what a sh!t ??

Rajasthan was largely unconquered by Mughals as well as the British. Then how come Rajasthan stood an example for true Hindu Casteist Society??? Even today, large parts of Rajasthan has Untouchability. Dalits and Muslims are not even allowed to walk streets of Hindu Upper caste in Rajasthan?

Was British responsible for it????

Any answers from Medhavi vargam of our DB ???

Antha takkuva population unna British, intha pedda country ni ela control lo petkunda anukune vaadni….

it is easy to control a whole grp when they can find loyal slaves like you  who will go aginst their own ppl…

• Upvote 1