Jump to content

Same Dress ??? Rashmika vs Tamannah


CherryGaru
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, chantigaduUS said:

very close but not same.. if u have little kids and know the find the differences puzzles , you would know the dresses are not same 😆

Both are same buddy..

Untitled_design_(71).png?QJW4ev5BilaY7SJuTRwdwLjtxoAZqbgx&size=770:433

https://www.indiatoday.in/lifestyle/fashion/story/rashmika-mandanna-or-tamannaah-who-wore-this-elegant-blue-sharara-set-better-2002095-2022-09-19

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, chantigaduUS said:

very close but not same.. if u have little kids and know the find the differences puzzles , you would know the dresses are not same 😆

Ante Adhi Brahmi GIF - Ante Adhi Brahmi Gif GIFs just armpits dhaggara koncham color theda undhi but adhi chamata bro...migatha dhi antha same to same..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Shameless said:

Ante Adhi Brahmi GIF - Ante Adhi Brahmi Gif GIFs just armpits dhaggara koncham color theda undhi but adhi chamata bro...migatha dhi antha same to same..

Inka nayam.., “baaya center lo Rushu ki nalupu Tammu ki erupu color undhi… but adhi nipple tho vachina shade bro” analedhu…

ante-adhi-brahmi.gif

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Pravara1 said:

Inka nayam.., “baaya center lo Rushu ki nalupu Tammu ki erupu color undhi… but adhi nipple tho vachina shade bro” analedhu…

ante-adhi-brahmi.gif

adhi nijame...ala ela miss ayyanu abba Brahmi Confusion Expression.Gif GIF - Brahmi Confusion Expression Funny Telugu GIFs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.