Nearly Half of San Francisco Residents Have Been Robbed

tennisluvrredux

SAN FRANCISCO, CA—Nearly half of San Francisco residents have been a victim of theft in the past five years and at least a quarter have been threatened or physically attacked, according to a new poll.

What’s more shocking is that the poll was conducted by a California NPR affiliate, KQED. When the station asked, “During the last five years, was any item you owned ever stolen from you, or did that not happen during that time?” About 45% of residents answered yes.

About 43% of Caucasians reported being victims of theft, 54% of African-American residents also reported being victims of theft, and 55% of biracial residents say they’ve been robbed.

Overall crime is up 8.5% in San Francisco, however, homicide is the only crime to see a decrease from 2021.

A survey conducted by the SF Chronicle also found that 65% of San Franciscans believe life in the city is worse today than when they first moved here. About 39% of residents also reported property damage in the past five years.

About 84% of people aged 65 and over said they are planning to leave the city.

When residents were asked, “How would you evaluate how the San Francisco police have done at making San Francisco a better place to live and work during the last three years?” Only 24% replied “good” or “excellent” while 41% of residents replied “poor” or “very poor.”

SFPD Chief Bill Scott—who is African-American—ending the release of mugshots because it humiliates his people isn’t making the situation any better.

Respondents to the SF Chronicle poll also stated homelessness was the city’s top problem, followed by public safety and housing costs. About 70% of residents said they doubted those problems would get any better in the coming three years.

Asian-Americans are also disproportionately affected by violence and theft, however, the survey did not want to delve deeper into who is attacking San Francisco’s Asian residents.

Asian-Americans in the city helped with the ejection of the city’s DA, Chesa Boudin, and recalled three members of the city’s school board, who were accused of putting progressive politics ahead of the needs of the children. Former commissioner of the San Francisco Board of Education Alison Collins called Asians “house ni**ers” for performing so well in school back in 2016.

Inka tourists ni count chesthe adi more than 100% untundi. My car was broken into when I visited San Jose. Maa friend gadi intiki vella, vadi laptop was also stolen in parking lot of Walmart. Inko friend vellinappudu kuda his car was broken into and lost the bag, passports kuda poayayi. Naa colluges went to training, andari laptop bags poyayi. Car was broken into

inka CVS, Walgreens lo stole chesinavi kalipithe inka govinda ne

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ravi860 said:

Ma friend gadi laptop car trunk lo pettina lepesaru broad day light lo break in chesi… hail SFO

It is not safe to leave laptops in the car, even in the trunk.. I have seen so many people keeping their laptop bags in the trunks in public view.. it is very easy to open the car trunk of the break the glass

hopefully this is not underclass fighting with each other, and the upperclass crying foul as if they are the ones affected over it.

I definitely support carjacking and lifting laptops out of cars. seems like something i would do too. just for fun.

and slashing car tyres definitely.

10 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

hopefully this is not underclass fighting with each other, and the upperclass crying foul as if they are the ones affected over it.

I definitely support carjacking and lifting laptops out of cars. seems like something i would do too. just for fun.

and slashing car tyres definitely.

agreed ba

bart seats  lo uchha poyaali

Just now, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

agreed ba

bart seats  lo uchha poyaali

emanna posko. I dont live there. lmao.

but definitely sounds like an amazing place to live.

just have to hire a lawyer to get carjackers out of bail. and encourage more vandalism on cars.

may be even turn a judge or two to go easy on carjackers and squatters.

SF will be heaven.

the idea is to seriously disturb those making top 10% salaries in SF. Not the underclass.