India's startup luminaries. Badri Seshadri

Raven_Rayes

Arey narsi ga the real victory for RSS and Sangh parivar is making people hide behind fake identities(even online).. you know what I mean. I would rather see these people showcasing their true self and giving a fight but obviously they are cowards. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kreole_ said:

Arey narsi ga the real victory for RSS and Sangh parivar is making people hide behind fake identities(even online).. you know what I mean. I would rather see these people showcasing their true self and giving a fight but obviously they are cowards. 

lmao idiot.

the real victory for RSS is convincing dumbfcuks that they are smart and that their 'culture' had a golden period.

if you really think that a Hindu born person cannot speak like me, it shows how narrow your circle is, and how bigoted they are.

there's not a single controversial stuff I said in this db. and yet you think I'm muslim/xian. that is the victory for mediocre uppercaste losers who give each bjs about 'merit'.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

lmao idiot.

the real victory for RSS is convincing dumbfcuks that they are smart and that their 'culture' had a golden period.

if you really think that a Hindu born person cannot speak like me, it shows how narrow your circle is, and how bigoted they are.

there's not a single controversial stuff I said in this db. and yet you think I'm muslim/xian. that is the victory for mediocre uppercaste losers who give each bjs about 'merit'.

Lalaaa laalaa narsy begum

• Haha 2