The Great Pandemic Theft…

dasari4kntr

4 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Pandemic time lo…unemployment benefits abuse…and fake NGO for  feeding children..and claimed millions of dollars…

ooh, thanks bro
few mins vinna audio
avakasaaanni sadviniyogam chesukunnaru janalu

4 minutes ago, sarfaroshi said:

I heard lot of indians did such scam and went back to India with the money...

they cannot go anywhere with it, neither they can live peacefully with it

india has a treaty with US, so any court jugements will get them arrested from India, it is not easy to live in hiding in india as well, it is infact very easy to be caught in India than US

23 minutes ago, N01 said:

ooh, thanks bro
few mins vinna audio
avakasaaanni sadviniyogam chesukunnaru janalu

Better description below…

“During the pandemic, an enormous amount of money — about $5 trillion in total — was spent to help support the newly unemployed and to prop up the U.S. economy while it was forced into suspension.

But the funds came with few strings and minimal oversight. The result: one of the largest frauds in American history, with billions of dollars stolen by thousands of people.”

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

Better description below…

“During the pandemic, an enormous amount of money — about $5 trillion in total — was spent to help support the newly unemployed and to prop up the U.S. economy while it was forced into suspension.

But the funds came with few strings and minimal oversight. The result: one of the largest frauds in American history, with billions of dollars stolen by thousands of people.”

antha pedda mottam lo money involve ayithe aa matram ayina undati kada bro

Just now, Spartan said:

big sticker stores kuda inflation peruto ade chestunnaru

i stopped going to Safeway and Reducedtrips to Costco

feuits avi anni Mexican store lo kontunna its cheaper and better there @csrcsr @Vaampire

The reason i go to costco is i can find pretty much everything i need. Makku stores lo anni dorakav ga

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

The reason i go to costco is i can find pretty much everything i need. Makku stores lo anni dorakav ga

yeah reduced trips anna anduke

1 hour ago, mettastar said:

Ma consultancy vadu $3M mingadu PPP loan and aa loans ni maafi chesaru .. itla enni consultancy lu entha 10gayo money

almost all consultancy owners did that + individual payroll run cheyyataaniki chaala mandhi LLC open chesaru kada, vallu kuda unnaru....ofcourse amount chinnade, 25K - 50K madyalo. ila chusukuntu pothe, anni resturantans n food joints, retail stores etc andaru entho kontha laagesukunnaru....kontha amount nijanga workers ki pay chesuntaru.

intha mandhini, IRS or govt, ela pattukuntaru...enni yrs time paduthundo bayatiki ravataaniki.