Boojumouli took 5years to finish a film that he couldn't even shoot properly - Baahubali, majority vfx only.

Raven_Rayes

• Raven_Rayes changed the title to Boojumouli took 5years to finish a film that he couldn't even shoot properly - Baahubali, majority vfx only.

maniratnam ni banda boothulu thittukondi.. PS1 utter flop avvani.. all that doesn't matter. maniratnam is overrated ani neney chepta.

the only thing that matters is this 3rd rate asshole boojumouli pretending like he's an auteur. this fcuking society. the standards. yuck.

• Upvote 1

Its not enough that you made a lot of money. you have to use it to brainwash others that you deserved even more.

applies not just to boojumouli, but to the entire movie industry. including maniratnam. who atleast keeps his mouth shut and doesn't show fake humility by tooting his own horns.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Its not enough that you made a lot of money. you have to use it to brainwash others that you deserved even more.

applies not just to boojumouli, but to the entire movie industry. including maniratnam. who atleast keeps his mouth shut and doesn't show fake humility by tooting his own horns.

Haters should be hanged 

Just now, YOU said:

Vallani vellani kaade musali ninnu anali.. eppudu choodu edoka edupu thread.. edvakunda nidra povu

ayyindha ee rojuki db lo neethulu cheppatam. mooskoni 10gey inka

the inside of the court and the outside has the same amount of light. completely flat and bright. idhi veedi direction.

I know its all cgi, but still. wtf is that.

how is this guy taken seriously at all?

Just now, YeddiBK said:

@Raven_Rayesbro ee comment nijame anipisthundi.. em antav ?

i don't care for passive aggressive assholes like you and you.

boojumouli ni thidthu meelo okadu esthey nenu esey vaadini kaadhu. I'm simply fulfilling a social need to dump on boojumouli.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

i don't care for passive aggressive assholes like you and you.

boojumouli ni thidthu meelo okadu esthey nenu esey vaadini kaadhu. I'm simply fulfilling a social need to dump on boojumouli.

endi bro, comment meeda opinion adigithe boothulu thidathav.. didn't expect this from you

Just now, YeddiBK said:

endi bro, comment meeda opinion adigithe boothulu thidathav.. didn't expect this from you

lmao. you think I'm a dumbfcuk. you thought wrong, bro. nice try though.

like I said, I'm only filling a vacuum in this db.

in the larger picture, i don't matter. neither do you, or you. or anyone here, or boojumouli, or maniratnam.

if you can talk past centering yourself in a conversation, then you've made some progress. otherwise you are stuck forever in this db, reacting to sh1t people post.

agreed, too much drama time & efforts for delivering mediocre or just better than mediocre projects by rajamouli.. I think he wastes time on things which doesn't have any impact on final product.. like kilikili badha & kind of things

1 minute ago, surfExcel said:

agreed, too much drama time & efforts for delivering mediocre or just better than mediocre projects by rajamouli.. I think he wastes time on things which doesn't have any impact on final product.. like kilikili badha & kind of things

he makes a lot of money. good for him. beyond that, he should simply stfu.

not pretend like he's made a kala khaandam.