Do you cry as an adult

Fish

2 minutes ago, Fish said:

Did you ever feel to cry so badly to went out all the pain from inside….I am not depressed or anything but sometimes tears are good to make you feel better anipisthundi 

Pain ante it can be stress from work or future Kosam worry avadam…..may be as humans at times we need to went out all our emotions 

Masthu saaalu at least monthly once , poyi oka cigarette,  or rendu pegs esthe anni set

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Gorantlamdhav said:

Yes appudappudu jeevitam gurinchi kanna kalalu parents ni vodilesi vocham anna badha ki gattiga edavali ani

Ah roju bick bayatpadinapudu edchava brah?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fish said:

Did you ever feel to cry so badly to went out all the pain from inside….I am not depressed or anything but sometimes tears are good to make you feel better anipisthundi 

Pain ante it can be stress from work or future Kosam worry avadam…..may be as humans at times we need to went out all our emotions 

There is nothing wrong in it.. for girls, crying is a stress reliever when they are sad.. for most men, it is not

45 minutes ago, Gorantlamdhav said:

Yes appudappudu jeevitam gurinchi kanna kalalu parents ni vodilesi vocham anna badha ki gattiga edavali ani

Anthe gani monna ooputhu dorikinandhuku baadha ga ledha bro?

I cried when my grandfather died last month. I had my visa appointment in November and the main reason wanting to go was to visit my grandparents. He asked for me the day before he passed away and I said I will be coming soon. 

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, Abhagyudu said:

I cried when my grandfather died last month. I had my visa appointment in November and the main reason wanting to go was to visit my grandparents. He asked for me the day before he passed away and I said I will be coming soon. 

#$1 My grandmother died 10 days before my visit to india…..she was a mother figure to me…..never a days passes even without thinking about her 

I don’t believe in superstitions but the time she died, I had a beautiful dream about my childhood memories with her…..I still believe her soul visited me before leaving 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

I want to cry out so badly and loud but I can’t for some reason. Just after a min or 2 it will stop. For this reason many people  misunderstand me that I m so rock hearted asalu tears ravu annaru

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Pahelwan2 said:

I want to cry out so badly and loud but I can’t for some reason. Just after a min or 2 it will stop. For this reason many people  misunderstand me that I m so rock hearted asalu tears ravu annaru

Neku givi set kav le gani mandhesi panduko