Facebook to purge thousands of workers as part of ‘quiet layoffs’: report

ismartganesh

Facebook executives are in the process of executing “quiet layoffs” of underperforming workers that could lead to thousands of employees getting pink slips, according to a report.

Several employees told the news site Insider that as much as 15% of the company’s workforce could be slashed within the next few weeks.

One employee told Insider that managers throughout the company were told to select at least 15% of their teams who are categorized as “needs support.”

Facebook employees took to the workplace app Blind, where they speculated that it was likely whoever was placed in the 15% category would be out of a job.

Eliminating 15% of Facebook’s workforce means that some 12,000 employees could be out of a job.

Idi naake anipistundo andariki anipistundo teliyadu kaani FB. Google lo intervire attend kaa raa ante bayapadi attend avanu,  vaadu hiring freeze ante abbo hrijbg freeze anta chaa anukoni feel avutha as if I would have got job in Google and fb (offcourse understand these guys will come to other jobs and will be more competitive

2 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Idi naake anipistundo andariki anipistundo teliyadu kaani FB. Google lo intervire attend kaa raa ante bayapadi attend avanu,  vaadu hiring freeze ante abbo hrijbg freeze anta chaa anukoni feel avutha as if I would have got job in Google and fb (offcourse understand these guys will come to other jobs and will be more competitive

they can get job easily   .. but i doubt compensation will be same or more

• Upvote 1